Pawno not response.

Hello, I have a problem that when trying to compile my game mode freezes and I have to finish with the task manager, however if I try to compile bare it works correctly, but the compiler of the 0.3.7 does work in my game mode. Any ideas?

You should have posted this outside of this section, it has nothing to do with 0.3.8 RC,
as for your problem, that happens when you leave an opened curly bracket unclosed.
I'd recommend commenting parts of your gamemode and compiling multiple times until you get it to work, then observe commented part for the error.

comment a random section of your code, then compile, if it still crashes, uncomment that section, and go comment a different one, keep at it until the compilation doesn't crash, when you reach that point, the error should be located at the last part you commented.
if you don't wanna go through all this less, you might consider using this tool to help you find out where the curly bracket is.

It is not a mistake of keys, I already checked it. I think it is a version error because with compilers of the previous version it works.

Dude, you got a lot Eror in pawno so the men happens when I delete what I was doing was no longer going to respoding or you do something or is this bag

it happened to me when one of the lines in my gamemode was very long