SA-MP modelling board?

Hey all

Don't you think it would be great if we can get people to start pushing out their artwork in a specific board?

Maybe a Modelling section specific to releases ... pretty much the same as a mapping board

This would be amazing, unless we are expected to use other websites to source models.

Prefixes would be "Skin Model" & "Object Model" but not limited to of course

Beta tester statement would be nice

That way as soon as this version is finished we'll have enough models to play with!!

It'll come with time. If people are going to release models on the forum, I only want them to release original work or models based on things from the original game.

I don't want to see people ripping stuff from other games (including GTA IV/V). If people purchase models from sites like turbosquid, and can technically use them on their own server, I still don't want them posting them here.

Now, SA-MP is going to attract 3D Designers.

It would be great to see contributions from users about this, only original and official contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
Посмотреть сообщение
It'll come with time. If people are going to release models on the forum, I only want them to release original work or models based on things from the original game.

I don't want to see people ripping stuff from other games (including GTA IV/V). If people purchase models from sites like turbosquid, and can technically use them on their own server, I still don't want them posting them here.
Oh god I bought a turbosquid model once and it was 900k polys.. what about sketchup models?

In the future there will be might gta v, vice city conversions for samp, thats sure