0.3.8 Screenshot problem

I am pressing the F8 and samp taking screenshot but not save the screenshot.

Maybe you use Windows 8/8.1/10,you need Admin acc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuoXin
View Post
Maybe you use Windows 8/8.1/10,you need Admin acc.
It is working before 0.3.8RC1 update.

Screenshot works fine for me. Nothing was changed in the code. I doubt it's 0.3.8 related.

I had this problem but it has nothing to do with SAMP, its related to some mods not sure what ones I just got rid of my game directory and reinstalled.

EDIT: Try right click on samp.exe and check run as administrator same with gta_sa.exe, and make sure the permissions are good for GTA SA User Files

Ever since 0.3.8 I can't use external screenshot tools. F8 works fine but lightshot minimizes GTASA everytime I try to prtsc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar
View Post
Ever since 0.3.8 I can't use external screenshot tools. F8 works fine but lightshot minimizes GTASA everytime I try to prtsc.
I'm unable to reproduce this with any external tool, works fine with lightshot, sharex, fraps and geforce experience.
I even tested it on 0.3.7 and they all work the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugi
View Post
I'm unable to reproduce this with any external tool, works fine with lightshot, sharex, fraps and geforce experience.
I even tested it on 0.3.7 and they all work the same.
It must be me then.

using lightshot.

As soon as GTA starts, it happens .. during the loading phase, the screenshot works fine. I've restarted my computer twice.

Before OnPlayerConnect (samp grey colour.. before "Connected. joining the game") it minimizes my game.
During OnPlayerConnect it works fine.
During downloading, it minimizes my game.
During class selection, it minimizes my game.
After being spawned, it minimizes my game.

Note: I am using Windows 10 Fall Creators Update. Could be a driver issue?

Version 10.0.16299 Build 16299
System Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
System Model GL502VMK
System Type x64-based PC
Processor Intel® Core™ i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz, 2808 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. GL502VMK.203, 23/11/2016

I had the same problem but setting gta_Sa resolution same as my desktop resolution fixed the problem, try changing the resolution and try taking SS with every resolution.