Server gamemode/plugin issue.

Hey guys I recently got this script and I have two major issues.

Run time error 19: "File or function is not found" - Which is setting the gamemode to unknown.

Secondly

*** Streamer Plugin: Include file version (0x27201) does not match plugin version (0x290) (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)

Any help would be extremely appreciated, I am still a beginner when it comes to script so a step by step would greatly assist me.

Lastly if anyone is willing and has the time to add me on skype to walk me through fixing this I am willing to pay reasonable $$$ for your help. My skype is leyton-willis

Download latest streamer plugin with include. Place inc in your pawno/include folder and recompile the script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralis
Посмотреть сообщение
Download latest streamer plugin with include. Place inc in your pawno/include folder and recompile the script.
I am pretty sure I have done this correctly and it still comes up with the same issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leii
Посмотреть сообщение
I am pretty sure I have done this correctly and it still comes up with the same issues
No you don't. Look at the message:
Код:
*** Streamer Plugin: Include file version (0x27201) does not match plugin version (0x290) (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
If you need more help, you should post the logs when you try to run your server. Also, use crashdetect and compile your script with the d3- compiler's flag