Custom models for textdraws

Since 0.3.8 is going to have support for server-side models, but for now just objects have that privilege, it should be nice that Textdraws would have same. It will be big for textdraw editors.

Comment if you agree guys with the idea.

It would be fantastic to add your own texture in-game xD of-course it would be great if you can add textures in vehicle(s). xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanady
View Post
Since 0.3.8 is going to have support for server-side models, but for now just objects have that privilege, it should be nice that Textdraws would have same. It will be big for textdraw editors.

Comment if you agree guys with the idea.
Here's your reply: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=643636&page=2

Quote:
Originally Posted by davve95
View Post
not working for me

What kind of models are you talking about? Custom peds/objects can be used with (Player)TextDrawSetPreviewModel without issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyB
View Post
What kind of models are you talking about? Custom peds/objects can be used with (Player)TextDrawSetPreviewModel without issue.
I think he mean about custom .txd files for textdraws.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saddin
View Post
I think he mean about custom .txd files for textdraws.
OMG yes!

It will be nice to create your own logo for the server not just ugly shits with default gta sa fonts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyB
View Post
I meant that player or textdraw creator would be able to input his own pictures which he created in Photoshop or Paint for example, to create his own unique GUI or I don`t know his own laptop system or phone system or even logo. It would be very useful. Also I meant with this that players would be able to input his own font into server too.

Or support .png images as textdraws and photoshop them in