Suggestions for 0.3.8

Nobody is holding back server owners to be kind and compress them and have download available.

This already exists since version RC3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felipe_Freeze
Посмотреть сообщение
Remove the car mark on minimap
Yes, please.

Hello! At the moment, the synchronization of surfing is very terrible, can you improve it in new versions of the multiplayer?

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoUtqu7IqcU

Synchronisation is ok, but the detection could be improved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllidanS4
Посмотреть сообщение
Synchronisation is ok, but the detection could be improved.
Watch the video, this is due to the check of surfing?

Suggetion: We can remove car in the map icons.

If suggested before, sorry, but...

Ability to add and use custom sprites.

Fix the radio issues caused when you use the functions to play sounds or streams for players.
Finally enable the heat seeking weapons (reliably)
Enable katana beheading
Satchel charge sync
(re)Enable the checks needed to check memory for cheats, no idea why it was removed, was amazing.

Basically, finally get all the weapons working as Rockstar intended.

Add these natives. It is necessary for global maps, such as Vice City/Liberty City. Each world could have own radar map and water level. So with this possibility we could place GTA United map with correctly water level and radar. I think that is that thing which most scripters need since sa-mp 0.3.8 announce.

Код:
native ClearVirtualWorldObjects(worldid); // This native clears all SA map in virtual world.
native SetVirtualWorldRadarMap(worldid, folder); // Radar map should be in folder which placed in "Server Folder/models/radars/".
native SetVirtualWorldWaterLevel(worldid, Float:waterlevel); // btw I do not know default SA water level.
native GetVirtualWorldWaterLevel(worldid, &Float:waterlevel);

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redirect Left
Посмотреть сообщение
Fix the radio issues caused when you use the functions to play sounds or streams for players.
Finally enable the heat seeking weapons (reliably)
Enable katana beheading
Satchel charge sync
(re)Enable the checks needed to check memory for cheats, no idea why it was removed, was amazing.

Basically, finally get all the weapons working as Rockstar intended.
Katana beheading yes pls!

Developers should solve the problem of global custom maps: I am talking about water level and radar. Everyone knows that Liberty City & Vice City have own water level and as Kalcor said we must work with game memory. Also as I know radar could be replaced in game properly like modloader plugin does.

So I have suggestion:
Add these natives. It is necessary for global maps, such as Vice City/Liberty City. Each world could have own radar map and water level. So with this possibility we could place GTA United map with correctly water level and radar. I think that is that thing which most scripters need since sa-mp 0.3.8 announce.

Код:
native ClearVirtualWorldObjects(worldid); // This native clears all SA map in virtual world.
native SetVirtualWorldRadarMap(worldid, folder); // Radar map should be in folder which placed in "Server Folder/models/radars/".
native SetVirtualWorldWaterLevel(worldid, Float:waterlevel); // btw I do not know default SA water level.
native GetVirtualWorldWaterLevel(worldid, &Float:waterlevel);

Please add rustler/seasparrow etc weapon shot detection. It'll save the day!

Please add more keys dection for OnPlayerKeyStateChange

voice chat

http://www.raknet.net/raknet/manual/rakvoice.html

Kalcor, add these unused icons to the SendDeathMessage. Also I would like to see some new death reason icons, for example "Pistol Whip", "Headshot", "Stealth-knifed".

Some of the new icons:
1) Headshot icon. Scripter can use it in headshot system.
2) Pistol whip icon. It could be displayed when player killed his opponent using his bullet weapon as melee (close fighting).
3) M60 icon. This icon could be displayed when player has been killed by Sea-Sparrow / Hunter machine gun.

If you need these icons, I can share - just pm me for the link. (I can not put it here because of anti-spam system or something like that)

Please, fix D3D render parameters in this new version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trabi
Посмотреть сообщение
Kalcor, add these unused icons to the SendDeathMessage. Also I would like to see some new death reason icons, for example "Pistol Whip", "Headshot", "Stealth-knifed".

Some of the new icons:
1) Headshot icon. Scripter can use it in headshot system.
2) Pistol whip icon. It could be displayed when player killed his opponent using his bullet weapon as melee (close fighting).
3) M60 icon. This icon could be displayed when player has been killed by Sea-Sparrow / Hunter machine gun.

If you need these icons, I can share - just pm me for the link. (I can not put it here because of anti-spam system or something like that)
How about custom texdraws

Quote:
Originally Posted by IstuntmanI
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks for your suggestion! I also remembered something that I always wanted and this is the perfect moment for it too: The ability to add new server sided map icons!! I always felt like the default map icons are way too limited! We could add lots of useful map icons! For example, color variations of the existing map icons or entirely new map icons.
We just got AddTexture. Custom map icons would be based only on some texture too. We can have now tons of colored pickups for houses (already got red/blue from the original game and yellow/orange(?) from some 0.3 branch SA-MP version) because of the custom server sided objects (it would be nice if pickups could have materials too, but this may be an original game limitation ?). It would be awesome to be able to add custom map icon types too. This thing wouldn't require too much effort I guess.

More keys