Suggestions for 0.3.8

higher limit for RemoveBuildingForPlayer please...

sometimes you don't wanna remove the whole map but you also don't like crashing 24/7 :P

You could update the Help => About of the SA-MP browser. There are more beta testers today, and it seems the option is never updated because there are always the same names.

Input Textdraw Style

As the name suggest's, create textdraw and allow keyboard input when its selected/clicked

EDIT: Actually there should be 2 or 3 Textdraw styles.
1. Input Textdraw (Input any character
2. Numeric input (Only accept numbers)
3. Password (Accept any character but display them as stars)

CEF for SAMP

PHP код:
public OnPlayerScreenshot(playerid

Quote:
Originally Posted by aoky
Посмотреть сообщение
PHP код:
public OnPlayerScreenshot(playerid
Why in the world this would be needed?

Add the possibility to modify the radar. For example, if we use the Liberty City map, we have the possibility to use the map and radar of this city. I think you understand me what I mean, quote me if you don't.

P.S.: If it doesn't work server-wide, we could at least do an optional modification.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdoubleoper
Посмотреть сообщение
Cause when you make a screen, you don't sync at other players some miliseconds. On the tournament or clan wars it was actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdoubleoper
Посмотреть сообщение
When a player takes a screenshot he becomes out of sync for about a second or two, this is abused in roleplay servers while a user is in a chase.

Police is behind the chaser, chaser takes a screenshot, he then becomes behind the Police chasing him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aoky
Посмотреть сообщение
When a player takes a screenshot he becomes out of sync for about a second or two, this is abused in roleplay servers while a user is in a chase.

Police is behind the chaser, chaser takes a screenshot, he then becomes behind the Police chasing him.
This is true. It is as if the player was esc soon.

Kalcor add uploading .txd textures

I think having support for .img files would be faster for players to download the models. Some native functions to define the ids with their models and textures.

Код:
AddCharModelFromImg(baseid, customid, file_img[], model[], texture[])
AddSimpleModelFromImg(virtualworld, baseid, newid, file_img[], model[], texture[])

PHP код:
CreateWeapon(newweaponidobjectidoldweaponid); 
  • newweaponid - ID of the new weapon
  • objectid - object ID of the weapon
  • oldweaponid - ID of the weapon, it will inherit it's features. Including slot.

add more than 2 buttons to the dialogs
add a dialog that has 2 or more inputtexts

I think it would be interesting to improve the synchronization mechanism. Sometimes the player gets out of sync and there is no way to check this for the server, only if the player notices that he has stopped receiving text draws updates, players' position and maps. The chat is still active and he can talk, but everything stops, paused for him. I think it would be interesting to at least have something to detect this, because packet loss is also not very sure about this ..

Being able to choose type of several vehicle that spawns with different models like pickup truck or BF-400

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saddin
Посмотреть сообщение
Being able to choose type of several vehicle that spawns with different models like pickup truck or BF-400
Great idea.
It would be great to be able to paint all 4 existing colors of vehicle model.

Код:
SetPlayerStamina(playerid, Float:value);
Sets stamina value which controls how far a player can run.

Also being able to set max health for player, because in singleplayer CJ can have extended HP bar.

Btw. is getting mass / buff possible for peds?

Custom images/sprites for textdraws.