Suggestions for 0.3.8

Hi,

I am not sure how viable is to create an option for clients that can enable/disable usage or download of skin/weapon models.

It will avoid FPS/lag issues for certain players who don't want or can't use them. Will also allow players to choose if they want to see the server before downloading those models, decreasing download time.

Only for visual ones.

Add something aganist cheaters because now samp scripting is only for fixing/blocking cheat noobs but not for fun

well most things can be protected with server side anticheat.
nametag hack is something that cant be fixed serverside.

Thats what im saying
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefff
Посмотреть сообщение
now samp scripting is only for fixing/blocking cheat noobs but not for fun
, we should spend time in server scripting not wasting time for cheaters

btw there is still something wrong in ShowPlayerDialog in 0.3.7 because some of my players getting crashed when they use cmd to show priv msg box

- make sqlite threaded by default so it doesn't slow down the server

Custom vehicles and server-sided handling.

- SetPlayerAttrachedObjectMaterial
- SetObjectMaterial (support for custom objects, otherwise for simple color changes you need to download more)

Possibility to script clientside part.

Possibility to add to download compress content and extract after download.

Possibility to add new cars and weapons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clucker666
Посмотреть сообщение
Possibility to script clientside part.

Possibility to add to download compress content and extract after download.

Possibility to add new cars and weapons.
Weapons can easily be added if you used your creativity.

A change of appearance to the client and to sampgui.png would come well.

I'm suggesting that we should be able to add new weapons to SA-MP aswell with custom damages and custom models just like the skins and objects and we should get like 200-300 more weapon slots.

That'll make it way better than having only skins and objects, I'm not saying its mandatory but think about it, wouldn't it be awesome if we could add our own weapons? Many servers specially roleplay servers and deathmatch servers will love the idea of adding new weapons as you will be able to name the weapons you added and etc. On most of roleplay servers, many roleplayers are naming their deagle with different names like Glock.49 and etc but if we added our own weapons, that will not be roleplayed because it's actually glock.49 not deagle.

[QUOTE=TopShooter2;3951501]I'm suggesting that we should be able to add new weapons to SA-MP aswell with custom damages and custom models just like the skins and objects and we should get like 200-300 more weapon slots.[/QUOTE

+1 we need this

With this new update you only need to be a little creative, and you can achive that pretty easy. And the custom damage could already be achived via script.

if it was not possible to solve this problem, it could have a function to know if the player closed the client, so to know if it reconnected (for the server to differentiate reconnection of crash, or to reopen the game) would be a good option, so that the players only had removebuild once, and also be able to apply new features!

Yes, it need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashhiee
Посмотреть сообщение
With this new update you only need to be a little creative, and you can achive that preaty easy. And the custom damage could already be achived via script.
Forget the custom damage idea because as you said, it can be achieved in a few minutes but about the new models suggestion, can be much better if it's like skins and objects.

I find it very useful to have more slots of objects attached in the body, a good limit would be 50 so there is no abuse

Quote:
Well, they'll think I'm talking to you, but I'll give you an example of my server:

PHP код:
has an armor (there are 9 slots, for her because of the articulations)
The weapons have 5 slots (lasercolormodsakimbo weapons not nativeis ....)
Also for servers that like guns by the bodyit would be cool
In the head can be placedMascaraGogglesCap,
among other accessories such as backpacksornamentsetc
it is obvious that it is annoying "OnPlayerKeyStateChange" only recognizes macros in the list, many things are left out, in ideas, by this banal limitation, which would be very useful and simple!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopShooter2
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm suggesting that we should be able to add new weapons to SA-MP aswell with custom damages and custom models just like the skins and objects and we should get like 200-300 more weapon slots.

That'll make it way better than having only skins and objects, I'm not saying its mandatory but think about it, wouldn't it be awesome if we could add our own weapons? Many servers specially roleplay servers and deathmatch servers will love the idea of adding new weapons as you will be able to name the weapons you added and etc. On most of roleplay servers, many roleplayers are naming their deagle with different names like Glock.49 and etc but if we added our own weapons, that will not be roleplayed because it's actually glock.49 not deagle.
Custom weapons as custom models +1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwisT3R
Посмотреть сообщение
- being able to check if a player is currently writing a message in the chatbox (even displaying it with an icon like the afk one)
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/OnPlayerText
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/SetPlayerChatBubble

Keeping with the customization, i'd personally like to see DirectX drawing support with textdraws, basically allow custom images in textdraws. A lot of people are asking for some sort of CEF system, I assume most want it to create menus anyhow, allowing custom images and fonts is a more efficient way of approaching it.

Also custom sounds from file. I guess audio streams work too, but a local file would be better, without a stream message.

Key checker would also be a really nice feature to have, the game keys don't cut it.