SA-MP 0.3.8 RC (cancelled -> 0.3.DL)

Can this mapicon bug be fixed?

Well, it's bad to see this came after I left this game but good to see SA-MP is still alive and you're working on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debjit
Посмотреть сообщение
Can this mapicon bug be fixed?
GTA SA engine issue. Just turn your legends off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logic_
Посмотреть сообщение
GTA SA engine issue. Just turn your legends off.
Anyway this can be fixed and someone showed the solution.

Use SAMP addon

@Kalcor will there be a bigger car limit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukaJozo
Посмотреть сообщение
@Kalcor will there be a bigger car limit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admireal
Посмотреть сообщение
Pretty sure that's the new object limit, I don't think cars are a part of that limit. I think vehicles loaded into the server is still 1000, unless I missed something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalMethod
Посмотреть сообщение
Pretty sure that's the new object limit, I don't think cars are a part of that limit. I think vehicles loaded into the server is still 1000, unless I missed something.
It was and still is 2000.

0.3.8 cancelled?

I wonder why the whole city created....
add car ask

xDDDDDD im glad that i stopped play this shit years ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurta999
Посмотреть сообщение
xDDDDDD im glad that i stopped play this shit years ago
Well I'm sad you feel this way.
Most people in the announcement thread are gravely mistaken like this is an end to SA-MP. Custom model downloading will still be a thing just it won't be named version 0.3.8. Is the name even freaking important?! And dividing between versions seems only logical for such a big feature update that 0.3.8 is, wait, was.

0.3.8 brought in opportunities for many people:

- Old, existing members of the predominantly English community were pulled back into the mod after years.
- Lots of business opportunities and marketing could have been a thing, good for Kalcor and server owners. (game-mp accounts? paying for modders, new features applicable to new audiences)
- This update to me basically tackled the entire MTA community to the soil, the key features at MTA (custom skins) were practically recreated in SA-MP and better, the competitor was beaten with 0.3.8's RC releases.

Making this revert of decisions will have a downfall keychain of events to the above points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReyoDahBoss
Посмотреть сообщение
Making this revert of decisions will have a downfall keychain of events to the above points.
They're not going to be gone permanently, so I think your points are null.

Let's not pretend "oh it's going to be fine guys, chill".. its obviously a huge downgrade in many fields of bringing SA-MP livelihood back, especially the English side of SA-MP.

EDIT: wrote this shit in the wrong section, whoopsies.