SA-MP 0.3.8 RC (cancelled -> 0.3.DL)

Nice update dude best man!!!

Hi, it is really cool. But I'm afraid of this [TEXTURE]

Vehicle model changer please (

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
[...]- Adds GetPlayerCustomSkin() function.
When SetPlayerSkin is used to set a custom skin (downloaded from the server), GetPlayerSkin returns the base skin (from the game), not the custom skin ID. Instead you must use GetPlayerCustomSkin to get the custom skin ID. The SA-MP client and server assume that downloads could fail, or that custom models may fail to load, in which case the base skin used in AddCharModel() is still the main skin.[...]
Seriously? Can you NOT make GetPlayerSkin(playerid) compatible with a custom skins? That is the dumbest idea I have ever seen to have a separate function to get skin IDs. Why does it always have to be necessary to create another if statement to check if player is using custom or standard skin and then display/format appropriate message.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddick94
Посмотреть сообщение

Seriously? Can you NOT make GetPlayerSkin(playerid) compatible with a custom skins? That is the dumbest idea I have ever seen to have a separate function to get skin IDs. Why does it always have to be necessary to create another if statement to check if player is using custom or standard skin and then display/format appropriate message.
Seriously? Can you NOT just copy the text instead of using a picture of it? And you can easily just make a custom function and hook if it bothers you so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooman
Посмотреть сообщение

Seriously? Can you NOT just copy the text instead of using a picture of it? And you can easily just make a custom function and hook if it bothers you so much.
You don't need use GetPlayerCustomSkin only you need add hook for (Get/Set)PlayerSkin for fix problem, idk why this problem is not fixed on samp

I wonder what kind of error this is.

Using or not redirecting, the same error occurs.

Kalcor....
There are some improvements, for example, when I want to have a city on the 7000, 5000, 30 area, or if everything goes there

WAIT WAIT?! WE CAN PLAY IN SERVERS WITH CUSTOM SKINS?!
WOW NICE! NOW ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE SERVERS WILL ADD ZOMBIE SKINS INSTEAD OF USING THAT UGLY HILLBILLY SKIN

Kalcor, can the two fonts be installed directly to the windows font directory instead of the game folder in future or is there a reason we don't do that?, because there is issues if you have more than one game folder eg: samp 0.3.7 & samp 0.3.8 containing the two fonts sampaux3 and gtaweapon3 even if you rename and/or move the folders and whatnot it's still an issue.

I recently was unable to edit (click on) objects in-game without crashing, I just fixed this by installing the two fonts into the windows font folder (as I'm pretty sure they used to be??) and then deleted them from both game folders and restarted my pc.

Nice, will surely take the max advantage I can from the http gzip support

everyone walking weird on my screen since I installed this version, like "laggy" it looks like they spam W instead of just pressing it, the walking animation just resets over and over again.

Something I've noticed, is that when you're reconnected to a server, OnPlayerFinishedDownloading is not called.

Those who changed their registration / login parameter (previously on OnPlayerConnect) will have problems if the system continues.

There could be a way, to know if a player has reconnected, a callback or native.

PHP код:
forward OnPlayerReconnected(playerid);
native IsPlayerReconnected(playerid); 
This would be very useful.
Example: Do not remove objects already from the client again, as this causes crash / crash in the game.

#edit
Almost every time I turn on my Linux server, problems occur.
Some directories are not read correctly in artconfig.txt

It should carry like this
Код:
[15:17:18] [artwork:crc] skins/cutscenes/untag/c_triadboss.dff CRC = 0x6BFF6511
[15:17:18] [artwork:crc] skins/cutscenes/untag/c_triadboss.txd CRC = 0x38502B63
[15:17:18] [artwork:crc] skins/cutscenes/untag/c_ho.dff CRC = 0x2B199CC3
[15:17:18] [artwork:crc] skins/cutscenes/untag/c_ho.txd CRC = 0x3FD0571D
[15:17:18] [artwork:crc] skins/cutscenes/untag/c_helper1.dff CRC = 0x9F6A327E
[15:17:18] [artwork:crc] skins/cutscenes/untag/c_helper1.txd CRC = 0x49AE28C9
[15:17:18] [artwork:crc] skins/cutscenes/untag/c_helper2.dff CRC = 0x674C5C56
[15:17:18] [artwork:crc] skins/cutscenes/untag/c_helper2.txd CRC = 0x3DCDCB0E
[15:17:18] [artwork:crc] skins/cutscenes/untag/c_dancea.dff CRC = 0x7E663FD0
[15:17:18] [artwork:crc] skins/cutscenes/untag/c_dancea.txd CRC = 0x82882434
[15:17:18] [artwork:crc] skins/cutscenes/untag/c_danceb.dff CRC = 0x7FA431BA
[15:17:18] [artwork:crc] skins/cutscenes/untag/c_danceb.txd CRC = 0x7781FD38
[15:17:18] [artwork:crc] skins/cutscenes/untag/c_blue2.dff CRC = 0x477767CF
[15:17:18] [artwork:crc] skins/cutscenes/untag/c_blue2.txd CRC = 0x179DC939
[15:17:18] [artwork:crc] skins/cutscenes/untag/cspro1.dff CRC = 0xD8A95AD8
[15:17:18] [artwork:crc] skins/cutscenes/untag/cspro1.txd CRC = 0xDAAF1585
But sometimes it carries it like that.
Код:
[15:16:32] [artwork:crc] skins/cutscenes/unta.dff CRC = 0x0
[15:16:32] [artwork:error] Bad file: skins/cutscenes/unta.dff
[15:16:32] [artwork:crc] skins/cutscenes/untag/c_ho.dff CRC = 0x2B199CC3
[15:16:32] [artwork:crc] skins/cutscenes/untag/c_ho.txd CRC = 0x3FD0571D
[15:16:32] [artwork:crc] skins/cutscenes/untaff CRC = 0x0
[15:16:32] [artwork:error] Bad file: skins/cutscenes/untaff
[15:16:32] [artwork:crc] skins/cutscenes/untaff CRC = 0x0
[15:16:32] [artwork:error] Bad file: skins/cutscenes/untaff
[15:16:32] [artwork:crc] skins/cutscenes/untaf CRC = 0x0
[15:16:32] [artwork:error] Bad file: skins/cutscenes/untaf
[15:16:32] [artwork:crc] skins/cutscenes/untaf CRC = 0x0
[15:16:32] [artwork:error] Bad file: skins/cutscenes/untaf
[15:16:32] [artwork:crc] skins/cutscenes/unta CRC = 0x0
[15:16:32] [artwork:error] Bad file: skins/cutscenes/unta
[15:16:32] [artwork:crc] skins/cutscenes/untag/cspro1.dff CRC = 0xD8A95AD8
[15:16:32] [artwork:crc] skins/cutscenes/untag/cspro1.txd CRC = 0xDAAF1585
This happens without me touching the file. I kill and I turn on the server and it normalizes.

What does GetPlayerCustomSkin return if the skin isn't a custom skin? The base model, or?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignity
Посмотреть сообщение
What does GetPlayerCustomSkin return if the skin isn't a custom skin? The base model, or?
return 0

Kye pls do something with RemoveBuildingForPlayer it causing crash when player reconnected

I can honestly say this is pretty exciting

Hey, there is an issue that is not being discussed lately, the new update is great, I have no complaints at all but for some reason the HUD becomes smaller, and this is an issue for us who need a huge minimap because it's easier for us to call out street names on Roleplay servers.

PS: This occurs only to those who use their maximum resolution, mine is 1920x1080, every other resolution works just fine.

There's a /hudscalefix client command which undoes the changes. It doesn't save yet though.

Kalcor how to increase the distance of the model?