SA-MP 0.3.8 RC (cancelled -> 0.3.DL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locky_
Посмотреть сообщение

This error occurs when a web redirect is used (using htaccess)
Are you getting this with the RC4-1 server?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugi
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you getting this with the RC4-1 server?
Yes.

how to use custom models on linux server?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shourya
Посмотреть сообщение
how to use custom models on linux server?
Exactly the same as on windows server, you have to put your model files into \models directory, everything else is explained in first post.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Exactly the same as on windows server, you have to put your model files into \models directory, everything else is explained in first post.
as i can see its working on windows but not working on linux.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You do not know how to do it. I'm running tests on Linux with no problems.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You do not know how to do it. I'm running tests on Linux with no problems.
ok tell me what to do.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Works on linux server for me, you must be doing something wrong.

You might have wrong permissions on the models directory, you should paste the output of the 'ls -l' command executed in your servers directory if you want to get more help with this.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
ok tell me what to do.
Make sure you have activated artwork on your server.cfg

also check like dugi said.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

You might have wrong permissions on the models directory, you should paste the output of the 'ls -l' command executed in your servers directory if you want to get more help with this.
See if you have set up artconfig.txt and the files correctly.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

look at the image sir.

It seems fine, what is the exact problem you're having with it?
Can you provide more info? "it doesn't work" is not helpful.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
It seems fine, what is the problem you're having with it?
Can you provide more info?
server log.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllidanS4
Посмотреть сообщение
The problem is that you are so used to seeing the game wrong that you cannot get accustomed to how it should properly look.

Frankly, I am disgusted by all these screenshots where characters have circular heads and everything is strechted. I would rather see the game how it is supposed to be seen than how I am used to it, if it is incorrect.

SA-MP should auto-detect widescreen and turn it on by default. Good that 0.3.8 forces you to it by some means.
I see. Is there a way to undo what the update does though? Because I won't start playing with it on, will just have to accept / try to find a fix for the radar/crosshair. I've been playing it like this since I started playing SA.

And I've seen the type of screenshots you described, it's not how the game looks on my resolution, the heads are displayed proportionally, (still "wrong" for others, I suppose, but not like those you mentioned, haha).

Edit: And this 'fix', shouldn't it only apply to your game if you have the widescreen option enabled, rather than if the actual resolution is wide?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
server log.
You actually have to define the custom models in artconfig.txt or use pawn functions, just adding the files to \models directory is not enough.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You actually have to define the custom models in artconfig.txt or use pawn functions, just adding the files to \models directory is not enough.
i know sir as i said its working on windows.

I've also noticed that the script behaves differently on Windows and Linux servers. In my script, on a Linux server, SpawnPlayer function doesn't call OnPlayerSpawn, while on a Windows server SpawnPlayer works as intended and calls OnPlayerSpawn.

Another thing that doesn't work on any of OS I tried is SetPlayerObjectMaterial when trying to set a material of a custom object.

This works (the statue get's a layer of a different color):
pawn Код:
SetObjectMaterial(CreateObject( -1041, 1290.77868, 754.34844, 11.02, 0.00000, 0.00000, 90.00000), 0, -1041, "statuejackal", "statuejackal", 0xFF81A0A0);
While this doesn't:
pawn Код:
SetPlayerObjectMaterial(playerid, CreatePlayerObject(playerid,  -1041, 1290.77868, 754.34844, 11.02, 0.00000, 0.00000, 90.00000), 0, -1041, "statuejackal", "statuejackal", 0xFF81A0A0);

There's a bug with resolution. In resolution 1920x1080 everything is fine, but with 1440x900 or 1400x1050 it's totally fuc*** up. The look of the radar is again like in the 0.3.7 version and textdraws is dispersed, which did not occur in version 0.3.7

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
server log.
Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
i know sir as i said its working on windows.
I think you have not set the artwork configuration in server.cfg

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Server.cfg

Well, nicely done Kye! I'm waiting for more!

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I think you have not set the artwork configuration in server.cfg

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Server.cfg
ye its working now