SA-MP 0.3.8 RC (cancelled -> 0.3.DL)

Please increase the vehicle limit if new updates are to be issued. I do not use the tools in the Role-Play server that I play, but they remain active in the city and for this reason we can not buy new vehicles.

I'm using G-Translate

Keep up the good work Kalcor. This is amazing, thank you so much!

someone help?
PHP код:
[warningclient exceeded 'ackslimit' 192.168.25.100:63849 (6002Limit3000/sec 

Quote:
Originally Posted by axellech
Посмотреть сообщение
someone help?
PHP код:
[warningclient exceeded 'ackslimit' 192.168.25.100:63849 (6002Limit3000/sec 
Change ackslimit in server.cfg, exampe:

ackslimit 5000
ackslimit 8000

The better question is what are you sending your players that requires 6000 acks a second? You're flooding them with messages.

Virus scanners are sucks. Years ago I've made a file browser for fun (not just browser to be honst..) in a client mod through raknet with dialogs at server side and it worked + passed all virus scanner tests. So WTF we are talking about??

Anyway it was fun to write /cdrom command and open someone's cd rom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
Посмотреть сообщение
Virus scanners have generated 100's of false postives for SA-MP over the years and I've stopped caring. There is nothing I can do about it.

edit:

RC4-1 client installer
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/be...0636/detection

RC4 client installer
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/91...32c1/detection

There doesn't seem to be any difference.
Can't check since I'm on the phone but the binaries aren't signed, right?

If they aren't then maybe signing the binaries will solve the issue.

Quote:

The radar outline should now scale properly in widescreen resolutions.

Did you change the crosshair aswell? Whenever I shoot a gun, the crosshair looks oval, instead of round. The minimap looks really wierd, too.

/PLEASE/ make it only be like that when you actually have the widescreen option enabled in the advanced display settings.
I dont know much about widescreen resolutions but it feels crazy off for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbankss
Посмотреть сообщение
/PLEASE/ make it only be like that when you actually have the widescreen option enabled in the advanced display settings.
It won't affect you if you don't use wide resolution.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Did you change the crosshair aswell? Whenever I shoot a gun, the crosshair looks oval, instead of round. The minimap looks really wierd, too.

calm down, it's okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdoubleoper
Посмотреть сообщение
It won't affect you if you don't use wide resolution.
My resolution is 1920x1080, and it does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romz
Посмотреть сообщение
calm down, it's okay.
Trashpost more, Ьntermensch.

You should post some screenshots with your issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugi
Посмотреть сообщение
You should post some screenshots with your issues.

It looks worse ingame.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
It looks worse ingame.
You can't expect anything else with a widescreen resolution. GTA isn't made for that.

^ There's a widescreen option in-game..

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
My resolution is 1920x1080, and it does.

Trashpost more, Ьntermensch.
Because 1920x1080 is wide so if you turn on the widescreen it shouldn't affect you at all.

How to disable validation ?

I dont know a whole lot about aspect ratio / resolutions enough to explain this properly.

Turning Widescreen on in the settings makes the whole screen look wierd, I want to play with it off, and when I do that, the crosshair/hud is messed up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdoubleoper
Посмотреть сообщение
Because 1920x1080 is wide so if you turn on the widescreen it shouldn't affect you at all.
Yet I can see the difference. The widescreen option enabled makes my eyes hurt. Turning it off(which is the way that for me feels normal), also messes up the crosshair/hud. Also, a friend of mine complained about the same issue.

Summary: 0.3.7 and prior versions were fine, 0.3.8 messed it up for me (and a friend of mine, probably more people that I dont know).

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I dont know a whole lot about aspect ratio / resolutions enough to explain this properly.

Turning Widescreen on in the settings makes the whole screen look wierd, I want to play with it off, and when I do that, the crosshair/hud is messed up.

Yet I can see the difference. The widescreen option enabled makes my eyes hurt. Turning it off(which is the way that for me feels normal), also messes up the crosshair/hud. Also, a friend of mine complained about the same issue.

Summary: 0.3.7 and prior versions were fine, 0.3.8 messed it up for me (and a friend of mine, probably more people that I dont know).
The problem is that you are so used to seeing the game wrong that you cannot get accustomed to how it should properly look.

Frankly, I am disgusted by all these screenshots where characters have circular heads and everything is strechted. I would rather see the game how it is supposed to be seen than how I am used to it, if it is incorrect.

SA-MP should auto-detect widescreen and turn it on by default. Good that 0.3.8 forces you to it by some means.

This error occurs when a web redirect is used (using htaccess)

In these cases, should the download not be done again by the server or should I check the callback at the time of this error?

RedirectDownload should return if there was success in redirection or not...

I think it would also be interesting a callback to be called when there were errors in the downloads.
Also, try a second download attempt or others, without needing to reconnect.

Also, an option to disable artwork messages in the log.