SA-MP 0.3.8 RC (cancelled -> 0.3.DL)

I hope that before release it will be possible to manually specifiy flags for custom objects..

love it

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISmokezU
Посмотреть сообщение
Would 3.8 have a full release before 2018?
Of course

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsenka123
Посмотреть сообщение
Of course
How do u even know? In my mind its better to have this release in 2018. That gives Kalcor the time to add more features/bug fixes.

Add possibility to replace current game textures, weapons, skins, radar.
We can use mods like:

We are already able to replace skins and textures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignity
Посмотреть сообщение
We are already able to replace skins and textures.
Can you actually replace existing textures/models, or just add new ones?

Not sure about models but I'm pretty sure SetObjectMaterial replaces a texture.

I don't care too much about custom skins or objects personally, what I would love to see are custom vehicles, or even just custom handling on stock vehicles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignity
Посмотреть сообщение
Not sure about models but I'm pretty sure SetObjectMaterial replaces a texture.
We need a possibility to replace old models/textures with new *.dffs/*.txds, like custom.img does.
I do not not sure if that would be comfortable to play in Vice City without radar. Also it would be great if we could add new weapons which based on current weapons with custom ammo and damage: M60 as example, with M4 stats, but it would have 100 ammo capacity and deal 13 damage as default.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZecKo
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't care too much about custom skins or objects personally, what I would love to see are custom vehicles, or even just custom handling on stock vehicles.
Just put them in different interior world, and then attach a custom object to it. You have to also keep track of which part is damaged, but it's not difficult to do (except making wheels rotate equivalent to your speed).

I would also like custom handling (it's possible already with Velocity, but custom per-vehicle handling would be easier solution for all of us).

Quote:
Originally Posted by maraz1987
View Post
High number skins, crashing on the server or crash sometimes

(160 skins)

It's not everybody. In some people, sometimes it happens. What exactly is the problem?
__________________________________________________ ____________

EDIT:

It's in the download phase. If I send the CACHE folder to the player, the player enters without problems. Not crashing. The problem is in the downloading phase.
__________________________________________________ ____________

EDIT 2:

20 testers are entering.
16 successed, 4 failed (crash or stop downloading)

If internet speed is 300KBPS I download it in 10 minutes on average.
The average download size is between 150-200 MB. There is no problem with the machine. OVH centered, very fast. If there is no crash, the download stops. The download speed is stalled. But sometimes it happens.
I have the same problem in download phase. In the moment, i have 300mb of files (3000 models), download stop in 700/3000 files (20mb of 300mb total), but the crash not crash. The server process all files and give CRC name in log correctly, only 4 or 5 files appears 'bad' file.

Great work.

It'd be nice if a player's health could be synced to the color icon above their head when aiming at a player (green = full hp, yellow = half hp, red = low hp) along with the option to toggle the option on or off.

Could Custom Skins be used for Class Selection?

If Not, Why? This would be totally great!

Kalcor add uploading .txd textures

Any news about vehicles and weapons skins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saddin
View Post
Any news about vehicles and weapons skins?
weapon models*

All we need is ability to replace existing models regarding both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdoubleoper
View Post
weapon models*

All we need is ability to replace existing models regarding both.
Not replace, add new like ped skins..

Also new map icons and custom .txd files.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISmokezU
View Post
Could Custom Skins be used for Class Selection?

If Not, Why? This would be totally great!
Could anybody confirm this?