SA-MP 0.3.8 RC (cancelled -> 0.3.DL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-N-Z
Посмотреть сообщение
Код:
[15:28:28] [warning] Could not validate 0x224CCE70.dff. Error(44006:0x0) Deleting..
0x224CCE70 = railtrax_lo4b.dff
I had some more problems with RC3-2 when I tried to load Liberty City, some chunks of Saint Mark's street was missing because it couldn't load, but RC3-3 fixed most of the issues, now it's fine, however this one error remains. I attached that dff file.
That model contained multiple 'geometries' and needs to be fixed manually. SA-MP will only support dffs with a single geometry.

RC3 Ingame F5 button press = crash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamis
Посмотреть сообщение
Works fine for me.

You can bypass the download files using SpawnPlayer.

I hope you have some way to detect if a player is downloading the models (function or player state).

https://*********/_IaPeaIcBUA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locky_
Посмотреть сообщение
You can bypass the download files using SpawnPlayer.

I hope you have some way to detect if a player is downloading the models (function or player state).

https://*********/_IaPeaIcBUA
You fix this yourself: wait for OnPlayerFinishedDownloading before allowing the user to enter such commands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamis
Посмотреть сообщение
Quote:
Originally Posted by DleyDeR
Посмотреть сообщение
Works fine for me.
I also get prompted with an crash, so do some of my friends, with or without mods in their games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikkentim
Посмотреть сообщение
You fix this yourself: wait for OnPlayerFinishedDownloading before allowing the user to enter such commands.
Look, I can even make a variable for this, and a hook for SetPlayerVirtualWorld, because this callback is called even without downloading.

I change to any world, and the callback is called.

I connect, not low anything but the callback is called again.

I do not know if it's a bug or not. Well, by the name of the callback, it is when a player "finishes" the download, that is, if I did not download anything, how do I finalize what was not started.

Am I the only one having issues with OnPlayerSpawn callback not being called upon successful authentication?

It happens only when I use AddSimpleModel in artconfig. When I remove AddSimpleModel function, OnPlayerSpawn magically starts working again. What kind of sorcery is this?

It is possible to add function to checking is player have downloaded files?
Example: GetPlayerCustomObjectModel(playerid, dffname[], txdname[]) and return 1 = player have file.

Skin ID 20000 isn't working for me. Any ideas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckzyBoi
Посмотреть сообщение
Skin ID 20000 isn't working for me. Any ideas?
Use 20001.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeroen52
Посмотреть сообщение
Use 20001.
So custom skin range is 20001 - 30000 , not 20000 - 30000. Thanks for the info.

So the custom model files get downloaded to a cache folder on the C:\ drive, is there any way to change this location to a different path?

If your not going to add GetPlayerResolution atleast add IsPlayerWideScreen so we can update our textdraws based on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomeguy
Посмотреть сообщение
So the custom model files get downloaded to a cache folder on the C:\ drive, is there any way to change this location to a different path?
- You can now change the location of the model cache folder using the Tools > Settings menu in the SA-MP server browser.

Added in RC3 version

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admigo
Посмотреть сообщение
- You can now change the location of the model cache folder using the Tools > Settings menu in the SA-MP server browser.

Added in RC3 version
Wow that was some poor reading on my part, sorry for that and thank you for the answer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar
Посмотреть сообщение
If your not going to add GetPlayerResolution atleast add IsPlayerWideScreen so we can update our textdraws based on that.
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/GetPlayerCameraAspectRatio

already exists

Not a bug but rather an oversight since streaming 2000 objects works fine (for me anyways) but the MAX_OBJECTS definition hasn't been updated to 2000 in the a_samp include.

RC3-4 podvalilo. Why FreeTXDs crash some players?

There are client mods that alter the same memory addresses that SA-MP does