SA-MP 0.3.8 RC (cancelled -> 0.3.DL)

It would be good change walk and run style of custom skins (CIVMALE, CIVFEMALE, GANG2...)

Is it possible to create folders in models to organize things? Like: "models/skins/...", "models/objects/...", "models/attachments/...".

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Matt
View Post
Is it possible to create folders in models to organize things? Like: "models/skins/...", "models/objects/...", "models/attachments/...".
Yes, that should work fine.

Cool !!! 0.3.8 released !!! but i crash when i use it because i use cleo -,-

Anything about client sided anticheat?

RIP sa-mp mapping.

Hi Kalcor,

Is this update just going to focus on the modelling of GTA SA or are we looking to see further enhances with the current features you've provided or entirely new features.

A big majority of the ideas suggested are already scriptable but there are some key functions, callbacks that you already have the data for that'd assist server owners to another level. Please kindly review some of the smaller ideas including functions and callbacks.

Good job man, good job.

Hell YAH !!
Thank you Kye

Good.... Now I hope this client will be same as GTA Online.

Nice Job!
Kalcor, Can you expand the limit of remove of objects RemoveBuildingForPlayer?

Kalcor, Internet list free for 0.3.8?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hwang
Посмотреть сообщение
Kalcor, Internet list free for 0.3.8?
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsenka123
Посмотреть сообщение
axaxaxaax
I laughed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsenka123
Посмотреть сообщение
axaxaxaax

rip samp

Quote:
Originally Posted by adri1
Посмотреть сообщение
[IMG]

rip samp
Why rip samp? If you don't like servers with those skins then just don't play on them. Also its your own choice when you wanted to use those skins or not.

When will the version on Linux?

Спасибо за это обновление. Калкор, ты лучший!

Well only persons who didn't think this through are going to say something like "Worst update because of lag etc.", "Why did you allowed custom now server owners are going to abuse this and there is going to be low fps, lag etc." and bla bla

First of all congratulations on amazing start, we server owners expect more from this. We want Anti Cheat server side that checks files, and custom car (to be able to change car model(look of the car)). Because to samp is only that what is truly miss! Number of cheaters is so big...

Second to answer to this recklessly users that!

With custom objects you as server owner get possibility to lower down number of object to amazingly low number of it and lag is nearly gone only by that. And only fools have lag on 100 players. I personally have 200-500 players and on 450 I see some lag issues but my gamemode is Non-optimized and we are working on optimization. With this we are going to have amazing help. And to be honest we will have something to work with because we almost exhausted all possibilitis on SA:MP finally something new for people to see.

Other number of skins was little max for 300 players because we have organizations like Illegal an Legal and that is about 30 on mine server. And some skins are overlapping.

And finally about abusing ( putting lot of skins, object etc...) if we don't do that on right way there is going to be lag tru but do you see yourself playing on server that has lag issues and does nothing about fixing it? Of course no. And server owner aren't mad to have server with 0 players and have lag. Get 2+2 and see results. This answer is with arguments.

My friend yesterday when he saw this update said "Omg finally... God on sky, Kalcor on earth"

Thank you Kalcor once again!

GOOD JOB!

I have idea in next versions:

Hide HP, Armour bars in pawno...