SA-MP 0.3.8 RC (cancelled -> 0.3.DL)

What is MTU option in server.cfg?

This is a awesome surprise. Nice work Kalcor.
What about be able to set flags at objects? Would be extra great now when we have custom models.

Nice update!

Can we use these new custom objects as Preview Models for TextDraws?

We want now custom textures for vehicles in r2!

yes we need it textures for vehicles

Windows server doesn't work for me on my gamemode, just on classic windows server, any solutions ?

After testing this out, I, personally, firmly believe that this is not “dumb”, but is a very unique idea.
Loved this! x

ye its cool update

So that means whenever the server changes its IP all players will have to download everything again unless they rename their "cache" folder to the new IP?

Just a small thing that I hope gets added: custom sounds
I know there are risks of people abusing the amount of sounds and the files sizes, but adding it would enable servers to avoid repetitive play audio stream in most cases, and therefore avoid lag in interiors as well reducing bandwith usage ig
Custom sounds would have the same concept (adding new ids)

thanks kalcor nice update!

Updates are really awesome but still waiting for Linux

There is not enough opportunity to load new vehicles, new sounds and custom .txt files (for interfaces in textdraw)

We need ingame radio in custom interiors, server side vehicle, objects, ped models. This is the progress.

Can we with this new update, sent directly to the customer a costum for textdraw?
sorry for my bad english

Someone deleted my topic..

Peoples can add FAKE EXTENSION RAT file and infect your PC, be WARN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maksicnm
Посмотреть сообщение
Someone deleted my topic..

Peoples can add FAKE EXTENSION RAT file and infect your PC, be WARN!
This is a testing version, do you expect it to be fully ready for such things?
Such things will be taken care of if not already, I believe

Edit: An idea crossed my mind, maybe making a public library that would contain a wide variety of files usable by servers, and trusted/clean of course, as it would be held by sa-mp team (servers would be able to use files from this library only)
That way there would be no chance for server owners to add malicious downloadable stuff

Just warn

Plase update client surface
Thanks SAMP-TEAM!!!

AM I DREAMING