SA-MP 0.3.8 RC (cancelled -> 0.3.DL)

linux Version pls*

Interesting update, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xo
Посмотреть сообщение
duck. (cool update, i was waiting for more functions, more stuff to be controlled.. )
Quote:

These new features will take some time to formalise, so be please be patient with the release.

Take a look at this, please.

Kalcor, please, add a prevent vehicle spawn to returning value on public OnVehicleDeath.

Not need use a memory-hacking plugins, for fix this hack.

Nice bro. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle
View Post
I like this update but I've a question.

Why did you decide to go down this route after you've previously said you want to stay within the realms of the original GTA SA theme.
Well, I can't control what people do with their servers, but my hope would be that people do stick with the art style of the original game and also keep the download sizes small. I don't have any active modelers in the team, that's another reason.

Finally,
Great job Kye!

LMFAO THIS IS SO DUMB!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
View Post
Well, I can't control what people do with their servers, but my hope would be that people do stick with the art style of the original game and also keep the download sizes small. I don't have any active modelers in the team, that's another reason.
Expect a shit ton of PM's lmao.

Progress, good job Kye!

WHY LET OWNERS ADD CUSTOM SKINS, I MEAN OBJECTS ARE ALL GOOD, BUT SKINS FREAL, SERVER OWNERS ARE SO DUMB TO ADD HQ SKINS AND THERE’S PLAYERS WHO DONT HAVE GOOD END PCs AND ARE GOING TO HAVE MINUS THOUSAND FPS, THIS IS THE WORST SAMP CLIENT UPDATE, EVER.

Great Job!
Maybe we could add new Animation in the next RC

Interesting release Kye. Gonna test it for sure.

OMFG YOU HOTTY

Thx for this i love this much more than MTA (Ik you copy mta but samp is samp :P )

Adding customs skin & objets is a very cool feature but what about add another natives like some plugins does (like YSF)?

PS: This comment is pretty "killjoy", I know :x

good job!!! by Russia Saint Petersburg!

Quote:

Player skins use ranges: 20000 to 30000 (10000 slots)
Objects use negative IDs: -1000 to -30000 (29000 slots)

The right skin range is 25000 to 30000

it keep saying invalid ped for lower range

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frezeli
Посмотреть сообщение
WHY LET OWNERS ADD CUSTOM SKINS, I MEAN OBJECTS ARE ALL GOOD, BUT SKINS FREAL, SERVER OWNERS ARE SO DUMB TO ADD HQ SKINS AND THERE’S PLAYERS WHO DONT HAVE GOOD END PCs AND ARE GOING TO HAVE MINUS THOUSAND FPS, THIS IS THE WORST SAMP CLIENT UPDATE, EVER.
That's not a nice thing to say!

Linux Version

Ala-i !!!