kdff gui (v0.2.5b) Feb 2019

Awesome !

how to import obj. files to this

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZerRoxX
Посмотреть сообщение
how to import obj. files to this
Import obj to blender -> export obj from blender to dff -> generate col -> attach col -> done

Yeah I'm also getting Make Col error: 2

.dff attached.

Exporting the default cube (with texture matching what's in .txd) also gives error 2. Blender file attached.

Error in Windows 10

Add a display of collision polygons

One thing I don`t understand, when I input dff and txd files into kdff program it generate collision, also I save into model folder collision file, but when I enter game object which I input into server has no collision, why, I don`t know, can anyone give me any tip?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
View Post
Error 2 = Can\'t read dff geometry section.

You\'ll need to provide more info about your model, maybe even upload the dff file if possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanady
Посмотреть сообщение
One thing I don`t understand, when I input dff and txd files into kdff program it generate collision, also I save into model folder collision file, but when I enter game object which I input into server has no collision, why, I don`t know, can anyone give me any tip?
Idfk if I understood you, but you need to save the .dff again after generating the collision file (save with other nome e.g. modelNameC.dff to avoid losing the original modelName.dff file).

kdff only supports collision generation for simple models with a single geometry/object. The frame count when you import should be 1. In blender, you can join multiple objects together with ctrl+j or shift+click (multiselect) object menu -> Join.

The only objects in the game that have multiple frames are ped skins (which don't need a collision), vehicles (which will never automatic collision generation), and breakable objects defined in objects.dat, which are not currently supported. Objects exported for sa-mp should be a single mesh.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You can add option to remove the collision from the dff file?

Thanks, works great.

If I use kdff -p in command line it returns this (example)

pawn Код:
[error] Could not append col to file: beach99.col error: -2
[error] Could not append col to file: beach994.col error: -2
[error] Could not append col to file: beach997.col error: -2
[error] Could not append col to file: beach999.col error: -2
However, doing all these files manually through the kdff gui works fine.

What do?

I decided to take a standard object, and I also can not create a collision. What can be wrong?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
In blender, you can join multiple objects together with ctrl+j or shift+click (multiselect) object menu -> Join
And we can join some objects to one of them? It would be work? (ex. Portland from III in one object)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKStyle
Посмотреть сообщение
And we can join some objects to one of them? It would be work? (ex. Portland from III in one object)
That would be a really bad idea. There are limits (size of the model, number of polygons/faces, also collision faces and textures).

But you could join certain areas of it (eg split it into 200m x 200m parts or similar). But why? With the new object limit you can almost show whole Liberty City anyway.

New objects from III & VC ~ 4000. Also original objects (lights etc.).

kdff not working correctly with big objects, collapses object collisions

What's col error -1?
Quote:

C:\samp038_svr_RC2_win32\models\editor\kdff>kdff.e xe -a -d object.dff -c object_col.col -o object.dff
[error] Could not append col to file: object_col.col error: -1