kdff gui (v0.2.5b) Feb 2019

Smelling a VB.NET Here!

Anyways, The program is running well on my PC and I am getting the view of the objects and skins but.

Some objects and skins I can't see, I just load the TXD, DFF. and still can't see it!

Don't say that the TXD file is corrupted or something, I already have this TXD and DFF in my game and working well.

The RW section ID for the collision in the DFFs is meant to be 0x0253F2FF, right? On gtamodding it says collision sections use 0x0253F2FA but this conflicts with what kdff generates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooman
Посмотреть сообщение
The RW section ID for the collision in the DFFs is meant to be 0x0253F2FF, right? On gtamodding it says collision sections use 0x0253F2FA but this conflicts with what kdff generates.
SA-MP has its own collision extension because the game's one has limited buffer space and looks to be insecure. The SA-MP one only supports COL3 format. The game's dff collision loader is disabled when loading dffs for SA-MP, so attaching a col outside kdff wouldn't have any effect.

That answers all my questions preemptively. Thanks!

how to fix make col error 2 ?

Try to import .dff to blender and export, then it should work

Quote:
Originally Posted by DleyDeR
Посмотреть сообщение
Try to import .dff to blender and export, then it should work
still the same problem.

Put here .dff and .txd files. Or send in PM

Soft tell me about Error 7 when I attaching col to dff. Why? Sophisticated geometry of dff? And when I add col to custom.img, object added by server (not custom.img) not use this collision. Why?

What Can I Do With This?

Why I Can't Make Col?? I Have Inserted dff & txd Files ..

Append col to dff error: 7
problem
who knows the reason?

Been trying for hours and hours to use this, but an issue seems to be with the Make Col Error 2.

Seen a few reports, I've inserted a .dff and a relative .txd file and I'm still getting that error.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

More info: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=645862

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avgustin
Посмотреть сообщение
Append col to dff error: 7
problem
who knows the reason?
What are you using to create the dff? Error 7 is a general error, it can't find anywhere in the dff to attach the col.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokins
Посмотреть сообщение
Been trying for hours and hours to use this, but an issue seems to be with the Make Col Error 2.

Seen a few reports, I've inserted a .dff and a relative .txd file and I'm still getting that error.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

More info: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=645862
SA-MP only supports a dff with a single geometry. There are very few models in the game that have multiple geometries. You either have to join multiple objects in to a single mesh (Ctrl+j in blender), or export each mesh as a seperate object.

Every item I opened it with KDFF it seemed to have multiple geometries.

The thing is when I put them in blender then back into KDFF it seems to work perfectly.

I used the convdff to convert from ps2 format to SA format.

But I wonder what this actually does if I still get multiple geometries.

Oh thanks for the tutorial kalcor i love u <3

NICE

Can someone please help me...
I can't make col of the models of this mod http://www.gamemodding.net/en/gta-sa...ukazateli.html
And I'm also not able apply NVC on those models...

I've been experimenting a little bit with the "Import NV" option, seems it doesn't import the night vertex at all but the first thing it finds. Let me show you:

Without vertex colors
DayNight
After the "Import NV" option
DayNight
As you can see, after using the Import NV option it got the correct color for daytime but during the night it doesn't display correctly. Would be great if it could copy both daytime - nighttime vertexes.

Find attached to this post the models I've used, the original game's model and the converted one in Blender.

Regards.

kdff gui can display both day and night vertex colours. Why don't you show screenshots from there? It's very difficult to tell anything from your in game screenshots.