kdff gui (v0.2.5b) Feb 2019

If txd is selected, this error occurs.

I think this version will crash if you remove the startup balloon files. It\'ll be fixed in the next version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
View Post
I think this version will crash if you remove the startup balloon files. It\'ll be fixed in the next version.
Yeah it does violate if no balloon files.

Good job, Kalcor !

Can this thread be stickied to this board? Because it\'s a pretty nice tool and it might get burried between all the other posts.

EDIT: Thanks

Why all models I\'m trying to make have SAMP collison support turn out invisible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EstoniaNMaN
View Post
Why all models I\'m trying to make have SAMP collison support turn out invisible?
Can you provide more info? What are you using to model? What is the radius of the model when you open it in kdff? Can you check the generated col dimensions in Collision Editor II 0.4? What is the base model ID you are using?

What does the error 2?

Make Col error: 2 is the error I keep getting now, if I try to export .col files of the models. I need help with this thing mostly now than the other problem I wrote about earlier.

Thank you for the share man

@UP2 - Same.

And my WINDOWS10 blocking kdff.exe from command prompt(This App Can’t Run on your PC)

Error 2 = Can\'t read dff geometry section.

You\'ll need to provide more info about your model, maybe even upload the dff file if possible.

Do the cutscene objects cause error 2, after these are rigged in 3ds max and exported? (I didn\'t attach normal SA\'s .dff to the cutscene objects in 3ds max, btw). I tried to do this on the opposite of "normal GTA SA .dff" ones. They worked fine ingame (with modloader for example or just regularly exported wise, just normal .dff and .txd with empty collision), but the error pops up in the kdff, when I\'m trying to export a collision file. Exporting the collision files so I could test the objects in Collision II program.

Kalcor,

I have a suggestion for this program. Add please the ability to remove the collision from the dff file.

In some cases, when there is no original, this would be very useful.

"Append col to dff error: 7"

What is that error? I tried to append an existing .col file, and also making the .col file with kdff gui, same error.

Nice

This is nice. It would be really awesome if the kdffgui would support command line too, so you can create collisions for a lot of objects at once (and attach them with kdff afterwards) via BAT files.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaS
View Post
This is nice. It would be really awesome if the kdffgui would support command line too, so you can create collisions for a lot of objects at once (and attach them with kdff afterwards) via BAT files.
It\'s already possible, kdff.exe included in the download is the console application, run it without any parameters for example usage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugi
View Post
It\'s already possible, kdff.exe included in the download is the console application, run it without any parameters for example usage.
Ahh thank you, I thought it was only for attaching the .col.

Access violation at address 0046D552 in module \'kddfgui.exe\'. Read of address 00000024