[skin] hmybe clothed 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
View Post
I don\'t think it would work. I\'m not willing to attempt it.
that\'s really sad tbh.

nah, what\'s sad is there are loads of skins out there but nobody will post them here. they want them private for their own server. there are plenty of female cop skins.

This is very good!

Would anyone who could give me a link to tutorials about how to make skins or edit them I want to start doing this because it\'s really good!

I can hardly wait for 0.3.DL to be stable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnorW
View Post
Dope, will release a few when I’ll get home, I have retextured more than 28 skins from gtasa
Looking forward to it. Do you plan to do anymore of the skins? If not a guide would be cool so others could give it a shot as well. I’d love to see most of the cop/emt skins in regular clothes, and regular civilian in service uniforms. SA has a solid lineup of models to rearrange and retexture.

Quote:
View Post
nah, what\'s sad is there are loads of skins out there but nobody will post them here. they want them private for their own server. there are plenty of female cop skins.
There\'s thousands of mods released on servers like ls-rp though... maybe they don\'t post it here because they either don\'t know there\'s a section like this or because they feel it\'s pointless.

It would be nice to be able to change the texture of the skin without having to create another, something like SetPlayerSkinTexture (playerid, texture[]); but I do not think it\'s possible... Anyways good work.

Oofff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignity
View Post
There\'s thousands of mods released on servers like ls-rp though... maybe they don\'t post it here because they either don\'t know there\'s a section like this or because they feel it\'s pointless.
It\'s probably the not knowing part. I would wager that majority of SA:MP players don\'t browse these forums.

Quote:
View Post
same theme as last skin. beach guy puts on some clothes.

example
Code:
AddCharModel(101, 25009, "wmylgCL1.dff", "wmylgCL1.txd");
model attached

Think this might be my new favourite Skin, Unless you can put the suit skin ID 120 years onto skin 170. I love skin 120\'s suit.

Quote:
View Post
hmybe finally put on some clothes

example
Code:
AddCharModel(45, 25008, "hmybeCL1.dff", "hmybeCL1.txd");
model attached

Quote:
View Post
same theme as last skin. beach guy puts on some clothes.

example
Code:
AddCharModel(101, 25009, "wmylgCL1.dff", "wmylgCL1.txd");
model attached
Nice!

It\'s a pretty nice base to create something like you choose a character, beach guy for example, and just buy some clothes who change your skin.

Open a new world of possibilities to SAMP...

Quote:
View Post
I tried making a tutorial using blender perform a head swap, but there are always things that need fixing that require decent knowledge of blender. The ponz plugin can do it though. That\'s what I used here. I don\'t own 3dsmax.
Could you do head swap in blender tutorial? It would help me a lot with my idea.

Finally those guys grabbed some clothes.

That\'s awesome Kalcor. I am also learning to use Blender and 3ds Max due to 0.3.DL.