DM server suggestions?

Hey, I've went thru all the hosted tab and also looked around under server advertisements, but decided to post here too. Looking for anything from a regular dm server to a turf/tdm server. I've played in Los Santos Gang Wars and Los Santos Street Wars, but didn't like the community in both. It should be skinshot and allowing c-bug is also a plus, but you can recommend anything (servers you play in etc)

Thanks

It's been such a long time since I played on any DM server, I left that type of gamepomes because people rely so much on C-bugging and other GTA SA bugs, I just wanna enjoy a bug-free server, where everybody's using their native skills disregarding C-bug and such...etc.

Create a deathmatch server with a bunch of arenas. Don’t make health serverside and choose a good host. Make it to where you can’t c-bug in most of the arenas, but there’ll obviously be a few arenas that you’ll be able to c-bug in. Also choose good spawns in those arenas too. There should also be arenas that are team deathmatch. Don’t allow CJ-Running too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakerhead
View Post
Create a deathmatch server with a bunch of arenas. Don’t make health serverside and choose a good host. Make it to where you can’t c-bug in most of the arenas, but there’ll obviously be a few arenas that you’ll be able to c-bug in. Also choose good spawns in those arenas too. There should also be arenas that are team deathmatch. Don’t allow CJ-Running too.
Why would you not want to make health server side?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyB
View Post
Why would you not want to make health server side?
Ultimate carnage