Prison Roleplay.

What do you guys think about prison roleplay? Is anyone around here still interested about it? Do you think it'd be worth it to open up a prison-themed roleplay server in 2017? (not that opening a server is even worth it lol). Share your thoughts below

Quote:

not that opening a server is even worth it lol

You've got some serious problems contradicting yourself.

What do you guys think about constantly repeated posts like this one? Is anyone around here still interested about it? Do you think it'd be worth it to keep repeating the same thread about prison roleplay in 2017? (not that opening a thread is even worth it lol). Share your reports by using the button below YoDawg's name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eoussama
Посмотреть сообщение
You've got some serious problems contradicting yourself.
nice help. Concentrate on the topic next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXSammyXx
Посмотреть сообщение
What do you guys think about constantly repeated posts like this one? Is anyone around here still interested about it? Do you think it'd be worth it to keep repeating the same thread about prison roleplay in 2017? (not that opening a thread is even worth it lol). Share your reports by using the button below YoDawg's name.
'in 2017'.

Yup, as I thought. Two very first answers and no proper answer. Way to go SAMP community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXSammyXx
Посмотреть сообщение

Evolution Prison Roleplay coming in less than two weeks.

Uh, to be honest, there's a lack of dedicated roleplayers in the SA:MP community. There a handful of them already in LSRP or RCRP or similar. Prison themed roleplay is something not many people are interested in. Still, try giving a shot.

Why not stick to Continuous Roleplay?
By the way, prison roleplay will never prosper. You're restricted to the same space forever and you've got nothing to do. It's not a very rewarding experience.

Follow your heart mate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuber
Посмотреть сообщение
**Connecting with Cuber his brain. (God)..
God says: Hello Cuber, I'm God.
God says: You called for me right?..
God says: How may I be in your service today?

**Dark voice fades away in a echo with the last sentence
(God)..

Lets make a last hours of life roleplay or even a heaven roleplay.