help with saving system

i wanna create saving system using MySQL and ultra-h MySQL phpmyadmin i want to create login/register and saiving for kills, deaths, score, money please help me i just started scripting in bare gamemode changed it alot but no fun without saving system i wanna save kills, deaths, score and login/register system

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeStRoY232
Посмотреть сообщение
i wanna create saving system using MySQL and ultra-h MySQL phpmyadmin i want to create login/register and saiving for kills, deaths, score, money please help me i just started scripting in bare gamemode changed it alot but no fun without saving system i wanna save kills, deaths, score and login/register system
Start with the basics of MySQL. Consider register/login a big homework.

I know you won't listen to me sooo here you go https://github.com/pBlueG/SA-MP-MySQ...stem-cache.pwn

Enjoy

where to put it, it's filterscript?

You could implent this onto your gamemode. I'm not sure if it's a good idea to use this as a filterscript.

i just want clean login/register, kills, deaths, score and money saving system that's all i don't want extra things in it

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeStRoY232
Посмотреть сообщение
i just want clean login/register, kills, deaths, score and money saving system that's all i don't want extra things in it
Then make it yourself?
This is scripting help not requests to do it for you.
It gets pretty annoying to see people just instantly give people code to what they're wanting, If you want code then go to the request section not the help section.

It's not hard making a login system, and in all fairness it's the most basic of things to do..
It's literally

Function 1: Attempt to see if the account exists when they connect.
Function 1.1: If it exists, what should it do?
Function 1.2: If the account doesn't exist - Register
Function 2: If account is found.. Is it banned?
Function 2.2: If it's banned (kick).
Function 3: If the account is not banned, Have they entered the correct password?
Function 3.3: If yes; SELECT all the information in the table and assign it as either PVars or Enums depending on how want to store it when it's been grabbed.
Etc etc ETc Etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prokill911
Посмотреть сообщение
Then make it yourself?
This is scripting help not requests to do it for you.
It gets pretty annoying to see people just instantly give people code to what they're wanting, If you want code then go to the request section not the help section.

It's not hard making a login system, and in all fairness it's the most basic of things to do..
It's literally

Function 1: Attempt to see if the account exists when they connect.
Function 1.1: If it exists, what should it do?
Function 1.2: If the account doesn't exist - Register
Function 2: If account is found.. Is it banned?
Function 2.2: If it's banned (kick).
Function 3: If the account is not banned, Have they entered the correct password?
Function 3.3: If yes; SELECT all the information in the table and assign it as either PVars or Enums depending on how want to store it when it's been grabbed.
Etc etc ETc Etc
no tutorial of codes?

"MAKE IT YOURSELF " Does NOT mean you copy someone's code. It means you have to make it on your own. I gave you link above so check it out. Play with it.