Texture Studio related query

So hey, I am an amateur mapper with texture studio.
I recently typed /v and a vehicle spawned. I need the command to delete it, thanks.

Are you serious? You could have asked this on the main topic here

If you don't have time to wait for the answer you can get an immediate one (most of the time) on this discord server here

I think you can't remove /v spawned car. use cmds under vehicles in /thelp
Just export your map remove the vehicles from script and load new map.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eoussama
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you serious? You could have asked this on the main topic here
If you don't have time to wait for the answer you can get an immediate one (most of the time) on this discord server here
My bad (New to SAMP Forums :/) but the discord link ain't working my friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasis223
Посмотреть сообщение
I think you can't remove /v spawned car. use cmds under vehicles in /thelp
Just export your map remove the vehicles from script and load new map.
I tried it, still those cars exist :/

CreateVehicle returns a unique vehicle id, store it in an array and delete it using https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/DestroyVehicle

Anyways, thanks guys. I logged in today and those vehicles disappeared automatically, nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisHoffman
Посмотреть сообщение
Anyways, thanks guys. I logged in today and those vehicles disappeared automatically, nice!
It's because you restarted server.

Any Beta Tester, move this thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasis223
Посмотреть сообщение
It's because you restarted server.
Not really correct as I restarted my server like 3 times on the day this happened but no changes took place. But the next day when I logged on, the vehicles disappeared.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debjit
Посмотреть сообщение
Any Beta Tester, move this thread!
Not now, I still want a Texture Studio expert to rectify and tell me the real cause of this.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Not really correct as I restarted my server like 3 times on the day this happened but no changes took place. But the next day when I logged on, the vehicles disappeared.
Nah, you are going wrong. You need to know more about vehicle thingy on SA-MP. Once you are restarting your server, all the vehicles and everything reset and they only load back if you are loading them again OnGamemodeInit.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Not now, I still want a Texture Studio expert to rectify and tell me the real cause of t
And there would be no better expert than the author himself, so why don't you post this problem on the main thread here