[FilterScript] [DYNAMIC]Garage System

Hello guys, I'm going to show You my first filterscript uploded here!
RCON Administration commands:
/G Create - This command is used for creating a garage.
/G ChangeInterior - This command is used for changing the interior of the garage.
/G ChangeOwner - This command is used for changing the garage's owner.
/G Delete - This command is used for deleting a garage.
The garage owner commands:
/G Lock - This command is used for locking the garage You own.
/G Sell - This command is used for selling Your garage.
Commands for all players:
/G Enter - This command is used for entering a garage.
/G Exit - This command is used for exiting a garage.
/G Buy - This command is for buying a garage.
Download:
Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/se4hnaw6
Mediafire: https://www.mediafire.com/file/yt7zz...e%20system.zip
Yo*tube video: https://www.yo*tube.com/watch?v=PeM5D6YuyeI
Credits:
jlalt - Method for creating "two word" commands!
SA-MP Team - All the basic includes!
DracoBlue- For the dini database!
EDITED: I forgot to say, all the interior types are: Small, Medium1, Medium2 and Big for the garage create command! And I fixed the unsolided garage door!

Any screenshots or video? would be better if you have

Hmm not tested but good job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponga
View Post
Hmm not tested but good job.
:thinking:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonaldDuck
View Post
Any screenshots or video? would be better if you have
Video added!

Why Dini? You could have the improved version of Dini or simply MySQL...

This patheic logic non of your fucking business Stop spamming every topic with use mysql use mysql everyone can use what they wish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve57
View Post
This patheic logic non of your fucking business Stop spamming every topic with use mysql use mysql everyone can use what they wish
Yeah, It is well said, I'm using dini, because It is faster for use and in the system there are lots of statistics that could be saved! If I use another method, it will cost me a lot of time!
Please do not criticize me, because I'm new in that making scripts for all of You!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraeror
View Post
Yeah, It is well said, I'm using dini, because It is faster for use and in the system there are lots of statistics that could be saved! If I use another method, it will cost me a lot of time!
Please do not criticize me, because I'm new in that making scripts for all of You!
^ No one said ever.
Me personally can work faster with queries than text saving methods. If you were taking the time by learning SQL you'd never EVER look back to dini or other text saving method unless you want to save logs to a specific folder. You cant just have the excuse of being "new" and not trying to improve. If you are planning to do webprogramming, or any other language which has connection to SQL then it's a good benefit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whadez
View Post
^ No one said ever.
Me personally can work faster with queries than text saving methods. If you were taking the time by learning SQL you'd never EVER look back to dini or other text saving method unless you want to save logs to a specific folder. You cant just have the excuse of being "new" and not trying to improve. If you are planning to do webprogramming, or any other language which has connection to SQL then it's a good benefit.
OMG :X.
I created it using dini, because it is better for a filterscript in the forum, because not all are using SQL, so if they are using different than SQL method, they have to connect to MYSQL (downloading xaampp or something like this) only for one filterscript, so if You are using SQL database, You can use dini too. So stop criticize me, I'm doing what I want if You guys don't like my work, just leave it, but stop hating me please!

Guys stop be rude!
Just check and if you like it, use it and +1REP me !

Nice my friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisHoffman
View Post
Nice my friend.
Thanks !

The video not are available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve57
View Post

Quote:
View Post
Guys stop be rude!
Just check and if you like it, use it and +1REP me !
+1REP? No fuck.

Quote:
View Post
because It is faster...
Looks like you've not seen the comparison between speed of Dini and Improved version of Dini... or the greatest, SQL!

lots of statistics that could be saved!
Good luck with managing your data and editing it through offline way.

it will cost me a lot of time!
Sure, everything in this world takes times, even I spent 3 years to improve and reach the stage that I'm at today.

Please do not criticize me
Son, If we don't criticize you, you won't improve. Also, we're giving you creative criticism, not the bad criticism.

I'm new in that making scripts for all of You!
Don't release if you don't want to get criticized or be improved.

"I am new in....", as was already said, that never meant "not improving". Actually, it should mean the exact opposite - when you are new, you have to shine. If you start great, you will become greater.

About script...
I will repeat it once again, don't use fileSystems (at least when you can avoid it ). I know that SQL can be hard to understand, but using SQL (MySQL to be specific) is the best idea and advice what we can give you.

Another thing I've noticed in your code ...

if(strcmp(Garage, "Small", true) == 0); Medium1; Medium2; etc.

What does it change? Couldn't be that easier? Just asking...

Anyway, well done, keep it up and check newest versions even for Dini (or another fsystem). It won't hurt..

Quote:

because It is faster...
Looks like you've not seen the comparison between speed of Dini and Improved version of Dini... or the greatest, SQL!

He said that "because It is faster for use" (I guess in code...) Which is also not true.

https://vid.me/lQjoD
Well pretty good for a beginner, at least one thing worked.

Quote:
View Post
Dini isn't exactly "faster for use". I'm not even entirely sure what you meant by it.
Anyway, you can update your code with dini2 by Gammix. The syntax is same, Just change the include and re-compile.
It's as fast as any other INI available today.

OT: Good job, this can be very useful for roleplay servers