Medieval Rome RP?

Is it worth starting to work on this project? I don't know will players RP as it should, a lot of players like to "RP" fighting other players. I've started thinking about something unique, and it was either Viking's Roleplay or this one, and i've choose this one. What i was thinking was to make a custom map like this, old Rome:

Make walls around the city so players can't escape, adding old-look houses, adding actors around the city where they sell fruits or other stuff, adding one faction like the "Caesar's Army", adding a Gun Shop where the players can buy a rifle and go hunting, adding the Galdiator thingy (I don't know is it possible adding lions or other animals, but i was thinking like PvP).

Besides making a good map, I don't think something will come out of this.
Honesty, you want to make a medieval themed gamemode on a game that's set in the year 1990?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
Besides making a good map, I don't think something will come out of this.
Honesty, you want to make a medieval themed gamemode on a game that's set in the year 1990?
It is Possible Check Wild west RP.

Unfortunately, there's a server already that called Medieval Roleplay. you're late brother, better luck next time :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escobabe
Посмотреть сообщение
adding a Gun Shop where the players can buy a rifle and go hunting
didn't know romans had guns

Creating a whole new city will need streaming rates to be set accordingly and you will surely need a high spec VPS to host on to.
Instead, you can better edit premade areas on GTA SA such as county areas.

R.I.P

Since when romans got guns

Quote:
Originally Posted by SushiMan900
Посмотреть сообщение
Since when romans got guns
My bad sir.

This is pretty dope, that map will be hard tho.
PS: There's a medieval RP server already xD