[Include] Proper attachment fix

• Proper attachment fix
First of all, this isn't like other attachment fixes for sniper, rocket launcher, heat seeker and camera. This include uses Pawn.RakNet to send a RPC and hide the attachments to the player aiming with those weapons only, others still see it.
• Dependencies
- Pawn.RakNet: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=640306
• Download
- Github
• Off-Topic
If you are interested in working with RPCs and want their parameters, I provided a list in my repository with not only IDs, but parameters as well: https://github.com/Jelly23/RPC-List/wiki

I'm sure many will love this (as there were many threads about just this problem).

Well done. There will probably be many more of these little fixes possible utilizing the Pawn.RakNet Plugin, very useful!

Awesome stuff. Going to be pretty useful, good job once again!

Awesome stuff as usual, i personally have problem with attachobject(ex when i scope with rifle and add some hat it goes in AIM(bug)), and you could release more fixes with this raknet, keep up the good work!

This is very interesting, I will definitely try.

Well done, mate!

Well done

Will help a lot many people

Just amazing. You did a great job again, very good!

I love the effort spent on this, such a great include indeed, here's a well earned +REP.

Good job!

It's faster than a basic include/filterscript?
Raknet is so interesting but I don't understand it exactly and how to use it loll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayrion
Посмотреть сообщение
It's faster than a basic include/filterscript?
Raknet is so interesting but I don't understand it exactly and how to use it loll.
Speed isn't what matters here. Before this include you had to remove the attachments (everyone see the player without it), now it hides only for the player itself.
This include is telling the player's client "hey, hide the attachments when aiming and show it again when not aiming" via RakNet.

Amazing stuff,
Thanks Mate,,,,,(+rep)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaS
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm sure many will love this (as there were many threads about just this problem).

Well done. There will probably be many more of these little fixes possible utilizing the Pawn.RakNet Plugin, very useful!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreAkeD
Посмотреть сообщение
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeitY
Посмотреть сообщение
Awesome stuff as usual, i personally have problem with attachobject(ex when i scope with rifle and add some hat it goes in AIM(bug)), and you could release more fixes with this raknet, keep up the good work!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romz
Посмотреть сообщение
Quote:
Originally Posted by oMa37
Посмотреть сообщение
Well done, mate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PT
Посмотреть сообщение
Well done

Quote:
Originally Posted by NathanT
Посмотреть сообщение
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eoussama
Посмотреть сообщение
I love the effort spent on this, such a great include indeed, here's a well earned +REP.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Vince™
Посмотреть сообщение
Amazing stuff,
Thanks Mate,,,,,(+rep)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaS
Посмотреть сообщение

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreAkeD
Посмотреть сообщение
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeitY
Посмотреть сообщение
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romz
Посмотреть сообщение
Quote:
Originally Posted by oMa37
Посмотреть сообщение
Well done, mate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PT
Посмотреть сообщение
Well done

Quote:
Originally Posted by NathanT
Посмотреть сообщение
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMPHosted
Посмотреть сообщение
Good job!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eoussama
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by renatog
Посмотреть сообщение
Speed isn't what matters here. Before this include you had to remove the attachments (everyone see the player without it), now it hides only for the player itself.
This include is telling the player's client "hey, hide the attachments when aiming and show it again when not aiming" via RakNet.
By "faster", I though it remove faster the attachment and create it after the player aimed but no'p. Thanks for the precision.

Updated. Just hooked OnPlayerEditAttachedObject which I forgot to.

Also, I just moved the RPC info to Wiki if anyone is interested: https://github.com/Jelly23/RPC-List/wiki (RPC list isn't entirely complete, but there is enough information and I will keep updating it).

Is it OK if we integrate this in to fixes.inc, to keep as much stuff as possible in one easy to use place? Obviously with full credits and links back to this topic.

https://github.com/Open-GTO/sa-mp-fixes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y_Less
Посмотреть сообщение
Is it OK if we integrate this in to fixes.inc, to keep as much stuff as possible in one easy to use place? Obviously with full credits and links back to this topic.

This would require having the pawn.raknet plugin mandatory for using the fixes include, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaprnks
Посмотреть сообщение
This would require having the pawn.raknet plugin mandatory for using the fixes include, right?
No, we can easily make it compile conditionally if the plugin's include exists, and fall back to the old version otherwise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y_Less
Посмотреть сообщение

Feel free to do so.