Creating a text based browser game

So guys, I've started a project in which I need to create a text based game. I have decided to go for a text based drug king pin game - race to the richest drug lord etc...

Here is the link to the original design created in html and css. I have created most of the signup/login system, but it isn't live yet, will be implementing that later today or tomorrow.

Can I have your guys opinions on the design and any tips to make it better?

The website is also fully responsive, so works on your mobile/tablet.

http://kingpin.000webhostapp.com/testsite/index.html

Thanks

1) Update your website's contents. It seems to be the contents of pre-exisisting theme provided by webhost.
2) Park your website to a custom domain. webhost will have an pre-exisisting tutorial for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vignesh007
Посмотреть сообщение
1) Update your website's contents. It seems to be the contents of pre-exisisting theme provided by webhost.
2) Park your website to a custom domain. webhost will have an pre-exisisting tutorial for that.
Thank you for the suggestion and that will be happening... but for now as I create this, I'm not going to be doing that.

Sorry, but it looks ugly, the font, inputs, header, footer, etc are just don't fit. Maybe you should take a look at some css frameworks to get to know more how today's website standards are

Well, it is fine to me.

But you should use icons instead of images after the header. (The city, ...) Also is this built by 00web template builder?

Good luck.

Why does the footer looks so bright? It should be the least brightest thing on my face since it should be less relevant than the game itself.

You should put some more effort in CSS styling and improve the login/signup box, it's messed up.

Nothing fits? Looks like one big mess to me. Keep trying though!

Looks great, keep up.

The only text based game I've ever enjoyed.
http://adarkroom.doublespeakgames.com/

I guess you're going to create something similar to "ikariam" game.

Must admit, the website looks awful, menu is jiggly and not fixed, the little pictures down there and the sign up/in is just horrific.

I'd suggest to look at other designs and try to come up with a better one.