Is someone deleting the SA-MP wiki?

I've been experiencing pages going missing, or is it just me?

I cannot find TextDrawSetPreviewModel or the likes and I've noticed this problem when I search other items too.

It should be noted that this was on the page previously.

Thanks for any info.

Seems to work fine: https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/TextDrawSetPreviewModel

No pages were deleted in the past few years.

It works for me.

The pages aren't deleted but in some case it's like not coming whenever i ****** it, I see the function other language's samp wiki, But not the sa-mp.wiki,
It was working fine ago, but now i don't know what's the problem.
If you go on sa-mp wiki page and then search for the function it comes.
But not coming in ******, I don't know what's that problem but that's a bit embressing. !

Kye blocked ****** bot on the server so wiki.sa-mp.com will not be indexed and eventually deleted from Goolag.

Thanks very much for the responses, I oddly cannot find it when I search or even on the actual page. Perhaps a mess up on my part.

Unfortunate side effect of the G block. For someone who uses the wiki all the time it's extremely annoying, since the wiki's search is shit compared to the results G gave before the block.

^^ This... Seems like it's a simple act of shooting ones self in the foot, or cutting a nose off to spite the face...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freaksken
View Post
Unfortunate side effect of the G block. For someone who uses the wiki all the time it's extremely annoying, since the wiki's search is shit compared to the results G gave before the block.
Yeah, that's really fucking annoying.