[Plugin] TexAndreas - Community Project Development

Yeah! another cool project!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
View Post
I will map out all the resources we will be requiring soon enough thanks!
Just a note on that, I think it'd be extremely useful to know everything about the detected faces. Like, the native texture, the applied texture, the native object tint (like shadows and light effects), the applied color, etc. Do you think we could squeeze in SetObjectMaterial hooks to keep track of these or something?

Can you please make a discord server for 'TexAndreas' Community Project Development. I think it will be useful.

Interesting and nice one

https://github.com/aap/rwtools/blob/...rc/dffread.cpp

Could be useful (whole lib not just given file) at least for reading (importing) dff information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIFT_HUNTER
View Post
https://github.com/aap/rwtools/blob/...rc/dffread.cpp

Could be useful (whole lib not just given file) at least for reading (importing) dff information.
Thanks that takes care of a good amount of work for us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayder
View Post
Just a note on that, I think it'd be extremely useful to know everything about the detected faces. Like, the native texture, the applied texture, the native object tint (like shadows and light effects), the applied color, etc. Do you think we could squeeze in SetObjectMaterial hooks to keep track of these or something?
Sure we will just create an inheritance subclass to handle any custom values.

Any updates on these?

Will this plugin support custom objects? I would love to see such a plugin working

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sn0wk
View Post
Will this plugin support custom objects? I would love to see such a plugin working
Yes it would absolutely support custom models, as will ColAndreas. We just need to modify the wizard to make it include a custom object path option.

Good release!

A great project, I would like to see this online someday
Good luck!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gurmani11
View Post
Can you please make a discord server for 'TexAndreas' Community Project Development. I think it will be useful.
I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquirrelLSRP
View Post
Good release!
When you randomly reply to random threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swinte
View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gurmani11
View Post
I agree.
What for?

Well, wish you best of luck!

Oh boi, the possibilities with this, it would be awesome!

Has there been any progress made? Any updates??

I don't really have much time to look at it and no one really stepped up to actually contribute.