Windows 8.1

Hello I Have a problem when I install Win 8.1 After the installing reached 96% Installation Failed.Help me pls

Maybe reach out to microsoft, instead of the SA-MP forum. That would be a good start.
Honestly, you haven't given any details, yet you expect us to come up with a solution.

Here's a question for you. Did you purchase your copy of Windows?

Yea I Purchased It..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Vince™
Посмотреть сообщение
Yea I Purchased It..
Yeah buddy, you spent $200.00 on it.

Does installation 'say' anything? Any kind of error?

I suggest you try to return it and get a refund. And instead of getting 8.1, raise more money and get Windows 10.
Windows 8/8.1 was one of Microsoft's failures. It may perform faster than Windows 7, but it's slower from the practical point of view.
That is if you do manage to install it.
Windows 10 does get better, and should cost about 200 - 230 euros. I got it for 200 euros.

Anyway, if you still want to stick with it and you bought a retail version, you can try making a new install disk using another computer and use the provided license key.

And the description of the fail is...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
I suggest you try to return it and get a refund. And instead of getting 8.1, raise more money and get Windows 10.
Windows 8/8.1 was one of Microsoft's failures. It may perform faster than Windows 7, but it's slower from the practical point of view.
That is if you do manage to install it.
Windows 10 does get better, and should cost about 200 - 230 euros. I got it for 200 euros.

Anyway, if you still want to stick with it and you bought a retail version, you can try making a new install disk using another computer and use the provided license key.
Ђ200 - Ђ230? If you were a part of the insider program it was free. Just buy the OEM version instead of retail and save Ђ140.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyChoco
Посмотреть сообщение
Ђ200 - Ђ230? If you were a part of the insider program it was free. Just buy the OEM version instead of retail and save Ђ140.
Yeah, but if by any chance you want or you're forced to chance your motherboard, you'll have to buy a new Windows as well.
I planned ahead, because the fact is I'll get a new monster rig in the next 3 months.

OK Thank You All

Help, I have an issue, but I won't bother describing it.