Linux Issue

I finished packing the documents and all today, upon running the ./samp03svr on Linux, i received the following error (It is most probably a mysql issue as of so just so you know i am using mysql_static)
HTML Code:
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'boost::exception_detail::clone_impl<boost::exception_detail::error_info_injector<boost::thread_resource_error> >'
Please if a possible a detailed solution as of my lack of knowledge about all linux related issues

Make sure your folder has 777 permissions.
Code:
chmod -R 777 /home/sampserverfolder/
What distribution are you using for Linux?
Also have u tried to either upgrade your SQL version, or just try another .so included with your current version?

Quote:
Originally Posted by whadez
View Post
Make sure your folder has 777 permissions.
Code:
chmod -R 777 /home/sampserverfolder/
What distribution are you using for Linux?
Also have u tried to either upgrade your SQL version, or just try another .so included with your current version?
Permissions are set to 777 and still the same
I am using Ubuntu 14.04 64-bit Minimal
Tbh, i used to run the server on windows now as of the transfer to Linux i installed the mysql.so, it gave me an error and i was instructed to install mysql_static.so i am unsure how to actually deal with all of this anyways, are you able to contact me through teamspeak ts.apexroleplay.com to make it easier for me?