SQLite

hi.. is it bad if i use sqlite for a roleplay script that's going to be used on a big server? like 50 playerbase daily, maybe 20k accounts registered. not sure if i should rescript it in mysql

I do not have a big experience with SQLite but it is not bad at all.

"Both have substantial advantages and what you choose is largely dependent on how much data you want to store and how you want to access said data. If you have a relatively small amount of data to store then SQLite is a good choice. However, if you have lots of data and/or if you want to access it externally (e.g. a website) then MySQL is appropriate."

@OP Vince

Some of the most crowded servers are still using SQLite, it's not a bad thing, I've read a lot of threads about it. There are couple of ms (2-4) difference between each and every query. You should be fine. If you are experiencing performance loss, or after certain player number / query amount performance loss, consider upgrading to R41-4 SQL for the threaded query function.

Well, in simple words, MySQL can be the best option because MySQL can be accessed via remote connections whether SQLite is just a local database.If its a big server with such playerbase, you should go with MySQL, it can help in setting up UCP and other web-based functions.