Changes to the servers UDP query api?

Hello,

Since changes have been to the querying of servers, i can't query specific servers anymore, however, they can still be queried using the samp client, so i'd be cool if there would be some information about what external services have to change in order to still be able to query all servers which usually could be queried.

If anyone wants to look at the api, here: https://gist.github.com/Bios-Marcel/...929316f588e48e

regards Marcel

I use this and it still works after the new update.
Maybe the servers you are trying to query are victims of the current ongoing query attacks and so the response time is delayed and thus the query fails since each query has a timeout limit.

As i stated, i can request info using the original launcher, but not using my query api, the source ip (mine) is also the same. Also only doesn't work for some servers.

This is pretty much resolved, as his client was sending malformed data to the servers, so they didn't respond back.

Well i found out thats not the case, if you remember, the server only repsonds super slow, but it responds (sometimes before read timeout)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiosMarcel
Посмотреть сообщение
Well i found out thats not the case, if you remember, the server only repsonds super slow, but it responds (sometimes before read timeout)
When you remember a couple of days ago I found out that the IP address in the data part was send malformed, where qonsequently the servers didn't reply. The other issue you've stated that around 95% of the queries were "discarded" is a completly different issue, which we haven't looked into that. My implementation of the query mechanism didn't break after the SA:MP update. There has to be something wrong in your implementation.