Alright so... when i try to compile my script i get this error... its not just the script
But it seems to happen to EVERY single script i try compile, Not the exact error all the time... but this

Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\Server\pawno\include\YSI/Visual/YSI_objects.own(1819) : error 017: undefined symbol "DestroyPlayerObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\Server\pawno\include\YSI/Visual/YSI_objects.own(2397) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\Server\pawno\include\YSI/Visual/YSI_objects.own(3111) : error 017: undefined symbol "CallRemoteFunction"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\Server\pawno\include\YSI/Visual/YSI_objects.own(3188) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetPlayerVirtualWorld"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\Server\pawno\include\YSI/Visual/YSI_objects.own(3225) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsValidPlayerObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\Server\pawno\include\YSI/Visual/YSI_objects.own(3236) : error 017: undefined symbol "AttachPlayerObjectToPlayer"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\Server\pawno\include\YSI/Visual/YSI_objects.own(3241) : error 017: undefined symbol "MovePlayerObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\Server\pawno\include\YSI/Visual/YSI_objects.own(3248) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerObjectPos"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\Server\pawno\include\YSI/Visual/YSI_objects.own(3252) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerObjectRot"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\Server\pawno\include\YSI/Visual/YSI_objects.own(3258) : error 017: undefined symbol "DestroyPlayerObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\Server\pawno\include\YSI/Visual/YSI_objects.own(3270) : error 017: undefined symbol "DestroyPlayerObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\Server\pawno\include\YSI/Visual/YSI_objects.own(3224) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "objectid"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\Server\pawno\include\YSI/Visual/YSI_objects.own(3284) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreatePlayerObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\Server\pawno\include\YSI/Visual/YSI_objects.own(3292) : error 017: undefined symbol "MovePlayerObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\Server\pawno\include\YSI/Visual/YSI_objects.own(3297) : error 017: undefined symbol "AttachPlayerObjectToPlayer"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\Server\pawno\include\seif_vehicles_2.inc(314) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleZAngle"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\Server\pawno\include\seif_vehicles_2.inc(315) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetTimerEx"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\Server\pawno\include\seif_vehicles_2.inc(300) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "fvA"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\Server\pawno\include\seif_vehicles_2.inc(364) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleModel"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\Server\pawno\include\seif_vehicles_2.inc(361) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "vehicleid"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\Server\pawno\include\seif_vehicles_2.inc(570) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetVehicleHealth"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\Server\pawno\include\seif_vehicles_2.inc(591) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetVehicleHealth"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\Server\pawno\include\seif_vehicles_2.inc(595) : error 017: undefined symbol "DestroyVehicle"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\Server\pawno\include\seif_vehicles_2.inc(601) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleHealth"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\Server\pawno\include\seif_vehicles_2.inc(618) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleHealth"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\Server\pawno\include\seif_vehicles_2.inc(621) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetVehicleHealth"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\Server\pawno\include\seif_vehicles_2.inc(638) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetVehicleHealth"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\Server\pawno\include\seif_vehicles_2.inc(641) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetTimerEx"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\Server\pawno\include\seif_vehicles_2.inc(646) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetVehicleHealth"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\Server\pawno\include\seif_vehicles_2.inc(648) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetTimerEx"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

26 Errors.
Any help would be greatly appreciated, if you wanna talk more... add me on msn, view on my profile

Yo have #include <a_samp> ?

yep :S

missing a backet?

Apparently... lol somewhere but... i have no clue how to find it :S

Any easy ways, since i have never scripted and i dont know if i will start.
If you know how to fix it... add me on msn goodger_2528@hotmail.com

Okay ... i've gotten rid of the last errors
but now i get this

Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\meep.pwn(2915) : error 017: undefined symbol "SendClientStr"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\meep.pwn(3545) : error 017: undefined symbol "SendClientStr"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\meep.pwn(3568) : error 017: undefined symbol "SendClientInt"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\meep.pwn(3577) : error 017: undefined symbol "SendClientInt"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\meep.pwn(3586) : error 017: undefined symbol "SendClientInt"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\meep.pwn(3595) : error 017: undefined symbol "SendClientInt"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\meep.pwn(3618) : error 017: undefined symbol "SendClientStr"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\meep.pwn(3800) : error 017: undefined symbol "SendClientStr"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\meep.pwn(5175) : error 017: undefined symbol "SendClientStr"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\meep.pwn(12947) : error 017: undefined symbol "SendClientStr"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\meep.pwn(12967) : error 017: undefined symbol "SendClientStr"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\meep.pwn(13576) : error 017: undefined symbol "SendClientStr"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\meep.pwn(13605) : error 017: undefined symbol "SendClientStr"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\meep.pwn(14984) : error 017: undefined symbol "SendClientInt"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\meep.pwn(15036) : error 017: undefined symbol "SendClientInt"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\meep.pwn(15072) : error 017: undefined symbol "msg"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\meep.pwn(15072) : error 033: array must be indexed (variable "ad")
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\meep.pwn(15644) : error 017: undefined symbol "SendClientInt"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\meep.pwn(15665) : error 017: undefined symbol "SendClientInt"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\meep.pwn(18395) : error 017: undefined symbol "SendClientStr"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\meep.pwn(19623) : error 017: undefined symbol "SendClientStr"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\meep.pwn(19702) : error 017: undefined symbol "SendClientStr"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\meep.pwn(20274) : error 017: undefined symbol "SendClientStr"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\meep.pwn(20275) : error 017: undefined symbol "SendClientStr"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\meep.pwn(20277) : error 017: undefined symbol "SendClientStr"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\meep.pwn(20291) : error 017: undefined symbol "SendClientStr"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

26 Errors.
Any help ?

Sorry to bump an extremely old topic, but why make a new topic for the same error?

So yea, exactly the same error! Nothing different except the file path. Same error as in the post made on February 07, 2009, 02:11:02 pm, not the original error!
It's a MySQL server and I've checked all of the includes. If you want to take a look at the script then send me a forum PM,

Thanks in advance,

Fernando/Ollie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollie_Stracci
Sorry to bump an extremely old topic, but why make a new topic for the same error?

So yea, exactly the same error! Nothing different except the file path. Same error as in the post made on February 07, 2009, 02:11:02 pm, not the original error!
It's a MySQL server and I've checked all of the includes. If you want to take a look at the script then send me a forum PM,

Thanks in advance,

Fernando/Ollie
I'm having the same problem and stuck for answers. Mine is MySQL as well.

Edit: I'd like to mention also that it is exactly the same. Every single line is identical to mine. I'm referring to this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trent
Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\meep.pwn(2915) : error 017: undefined symbol "SendClientStr"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\meep.pwn(3545) : error 017: undefined symbol "SendClientStr"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\meep.pwn(3568) : error 017: undefined symbol "SendClientInt"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\meep.pwn(3577) : error 017: undefined symbol "SendClientInt"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\meep.pwn(3586) : error 017: undefined symbol "SendClientInt"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\meep.pwn(3595) : error 017: undefined symbol "SendClientInt"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\meep.pwn(3618) : error 017: undefined symbol "SendClientStr"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\meep.pwn(3800) : error 017: undefined symbol "SendClientStr"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\meep.pwn(5175) : error 017: undefined symbol "SendClientStr"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\meep.pwn(12947) : error 017: undefined symbol "SendClientStr"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\meep.pwn(12967) : error 017: undefined symbol "SendClientStr"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\meep.pwn(13576) : error 017: undefined symbol "SendClientStr"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\meep.pwn(13605) : error 017: undefined symbol "SendClientStr"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\meep.pwn(14984) : error 017: undefined symbol "SendClientInt"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\meep.pwn(15036) : error 017: undefined symbol "SendClientInt"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\meep.pwn(15072) : error 017: undefined symbol "msg"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\meep.pwn(15072) : error 033: array must be indexed (variable "ad")
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\meep.pwn(15644) : error 017: undefined symbol "SendClientInt"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\meep.pwn(15665) : error 017: undefined symbol "SendClientInt"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\meep.pwn(18395) : error 017: undefined symbol "SendClientStr"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\meep.pwn(19623) : error 017: undefined symbol "SendClientStr"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\meep.pwn(19702) : error 017: undefined symbol "SendClientStr"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\meep.pwn(20274) : error 017: undefined symbol "SendClientStr"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\meep.pwn(20275) : error 017: undefined symbol "SendClientStr"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\meep.pwn(20277) : error 017: undefined symbol "SendClientStr"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\meep.pwn(20291) : error 017: undefined symbol "SendClientStr"

26 Errors.

Either you are missing an include or you are missing a couple of functions:

* SendClientStr
* SendClientInt

Check your includes if you have these functions. If they have: There is a bracket missing somewhere.
If they don't: You have to add these functions and I guess that the other errors will be solved too.

A quote from Seif in my PM:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seif_
You don't have the includes required for the script, that's why you're getting errors. Ask the buyer to give them to you.