Code:
error 017: undefined symbol "zonenames"
warning 215: expression has no effect
error 001: expected token: ";", but found "]"
error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line
My codes
Code:
pgpsicon[playerid] = CreateDynamicMapIcon(zonenames[locids[listitem]][z_maxx]-((zonenames[locids[listitem]][z_maxx]-zonenames[locids[listitem]][z_minx])/2), zonenames[locids[listitem]][z_maxy]-((zonenames[locids[listitem]][z_maxy]-zonenames[locids[listitem]][z_miny])/2), 0.0, 41, 0, -1, -1, playerid, 100000.0);
Anyone can help me

you do not have defined the variables "zonenames" so you say there.

So,how to fix it
help me,i am new in samp scripter

so you should define zonenames which i guess would be like:

Code:
new zonenames[put here your locids count][put the number how many xes can be between maxx and minx];
also if you are a new scripter i suggest you stop editing/adding an existing advanced code, and start learning from scratch by try and learn method with your own codes, not try to fix some random code found online.

Sorry if this is your work but this looks like so complicated for a new starter, thats why i wrote that.

idk about it,can you cfix this script to me
fully script fixed pls
Rewards:50/slots lifetime
i swear

im not a professional scripter and i dont think it is allowed to offer or accept a price for fixing something. Evenmore I dont even think i can fix it because im only just learning too. Consider what i said and stop using some stuff you found online.

Also if you found it online, I can find it online too. Then what becomes special about it? You just keep destroying the chance of player count you can get by using a public game mode, because everybody uses them and you clearly offer nothing new to them. Just think about it.

Theremore if you are looking for a scripter to fix your whole gamemode or something, you should look for people who does it for money, which exist ridiculously a lot in forum.

Anybody can defined it for me?
rewards 100 slos host

You can pm me but show me how u defiend the zonename variable
Ps:I will do but i dont want a reward

thx,pm me on fb name Farish Ayish