[Tool/Web/Other] Server Control Panel V2

I've released the first version a month ago and I believe it was some kind of useless but it was a good start for me anyway, I had some ideas and I still have more but the version 2 will be safe to release it with your staff team. Well, Still using FTP But this application will require a special FTP Account, I've noticed that Ultra-H Provide this service (Creating an account in a specific path) I don't know about other hosts but I'm sure it's possible. So the FTP Account details must be in '/scriptfiles/CPfolder/', If it's not, The application won't work.
I had lot of problems in real life so I had to deal with them which explains why the application doesn't have much updates but it may be used now, which is the more important thing. I just hope that I'll be able to add some ideas which will help the staff team for doing their duty and to make the application a way safer.

Don't forget to rep. !! Thank you!

******* Video
Working on.
Pss I suck at creating/editing videos.

How To Install?
You need few includes:After adding these includes to your "Pawno\includes" folder, Simply add this FilterScript to your folder and server settingsAnd then this is the executable file:And the final step is to create a folder with "CPFolder" as a name in your "scriptfiles" folder. Where the data/files will be stored.

Previous Version: Compilling Progress:
  • Make sure you have Python 3.6 installed. (3.5 should work too.)
  • Open Cmd.exe, Run "pip install pyinstaller"
  • Then open Cmd in the directory which the files exists in and write the following to compile the script and make an executable file : pyinstaller --windowed --onefile "SAMP Server CP.py"
Credits
  • SA-MP Team - a_samp.inc
  • DracoBlue - Dini.inc
  • PyInstaller contributors - Pyinstaller (Compile to executable file)
Note: The application should login at "/scriptfiles/CPfolder/", All your scripts/Database will be safe.

Github

Seen a bug? Throw a reply here or send a PM.

I don't want to be a dick but there's better ways to do this type of "control panels", one way is using sockets and other way is playing with redis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayse
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't want to be a dick but there's better ways to do this type of "control panels", one way is using sockets and other way is playing with redis.
I already know and I'm not that good in communication using sockets (Packs and these stuff).

But yeah, I still can do the same job using this way (FTP).

You don't have to make another thread for each update. But as Jayse said, sockets is the best way to make this kind of SCPs.

Yes I know but i still did some effort here