Command Processor

Currently I find myself, changing and improving my old GameMode roleplay from y_ini to MySQL and I used the YCMD command processor, but as I find myself improving the Script I do not know if they recommend me to continue using YCMD, or another command processor . : D

Use what you wish, a lot of people use ZCMD but its really your choice.

YCMD is one of the best ones, no worries about performance with the growing number of commands. It even has built-in help support (and much more if you are willing to dive into YSI world)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeiT
View Post
Use what you wish, a lot of people use ZCMD but its really your choice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misiur
View Post
YCMD is one of the best ones, no worries about performance with the growing number of commands. It even has built-in help support (and much more if you are willing to dive into YSI world)
Many thanks to both for your comments, I will continue using YCMD and as you say you have the help support that you can use later for some commands. I think it could change a lot of performance but apparently it affects a lot that.

Thanks for your reply.

Just an addition: You can use YCMD with y_groups to manage command permissions and it's a wonderful feature.

I'd use ZCMD or YCMD, they are fundamentally the same

You can also try Pawn.CMD, according to performace benchmark because of its memoryhack, its at top and its syntax is same as ZCMD, so if you are using ZCMD, you can easily switch to Pawn.CMD.

This pretty much answers any questions about command processor performance.

I've always used zcmd, and highly recommend it. I also heard of Pawn.CMD which is also good.