Sever hanging on "Connecting to [IP]"

Hello,

Experiencing a strange issue where occasionally a person will join my server (Usually with some random AF name, such as oaisidsjhdj2) and they will make it so players cannot connect to my server. Instead of successfully connecting, they are stuck at the "Connecting to" message - and it's strange, because usually it would loop and say "Connection failed, retrying" but that message doesn't even appear.

I've tried adding various systems, including a kick for players who just sit still and do nothing. I can't seem to find a work around. Is this some sort of ddos? Hacks? Any input will be greatly appreciated.

It sounds like an infinite loop. Check all your timers, loops and anything that can cause the script to run infinitely.

Try disabling cookie logging if you haven’t already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignity
Посмотреть сообщение
Try disabling cookie logging if you haven’t already.
It's currently disabled. However, I also have an option for "Use 0.3.7 connection cookie system" which is set to on. I haven't researched much about that option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marricio
Посмотреть сообщение
It sounds like an infinite loop. Check all your timers, loops and anything that can cause the script to run infinitely.
Will begin to look.