Zhao new beta tester :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunud
Посмотреть сообщение
Why "Zhao" there are much better solutions peoples who deserve this position (Expect me) :P
If he's been chosen, then he's worthy of the position, I don't think the management team will randomly pick up someone for the job, a person should be both dedicated and experienced to be accepted, him being a beta tester only proves how much he's qualified for it, and thus having the qualities I stated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eoussama
Посмотреть сообщение
If he's been chosen, then he's worthy of the position, I don't think the management team will randomly pick up someone for the job, a person should be both dedicated and experienced to be accepted, him being a beta tester only proves how much he's qualified for it, and thus having the qualities I stated.
Exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eoussama
Посмотреть сообщение
Anyone could say that, but at least i think there is much better options "Vince" as example

All i can say is, congratulations, you've deserved the position.

Congratulations!

and me? i was beta tester for 15 min :/

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Why "Zhao" there are much better solutions peoples who deserve this position (Expect me) :P
Here we go again.

Anyway, congratulations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeon™
Посмотреть сообщение

Ha isn't this a joke?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Anyone could say that, but at least i think there is much better options "Vince" as example
I'm kinda sure it has to be a person who has a long-term server that has a big and stable playerbase. How else are u gonna help testing.

Either way gratz to this dutchie xd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeon™
Посмотреть сообщение

Congratulations, well deserved.

well done!

Congratulations!

Nice, congratulations bro.

Congrats man.

Congrats.

You should tell the story of how you were offered to be part of the SAMP team. No one ever tells :c

Quote:
Originally Posted by GranaT3
Посмотреть сообщение
You should tell the story of how you were offered to be part of the SAMP team. No one ever tells :c
Everyone wants that little sneak peak from SA-MPs development, but no one ever gets it.
I think it's best we leave it that way.

wow now hes gonna get a lot of esex gratz

Congratulations Zhao, do your best for SAMP.