SA-MP 0.3.7 R2 client update (optional)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainles5
Посмотреть сообщение
Does this game really need more updates? It has everything now.
What would change everything is more vehicle functions.. tuneup, make vehicles faster, that's what players like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
Посмотреть сообщение
I am norm, thank you. How are you?

There won't be any major updates for a while because new features will take a long time to develop. There may be some small updates/fixes before then.
I really think my PM is still an excellent idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainles5
Посмотреть сообщение
Does this game really need more updates? It has everything now.
Orlly? Changing vehicle variants?? Wheres that?

Very nice

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I am norm, thank you. How are you?

There won't be any major updates for a while because new features will take a long time to develop. There may be some small updates/fixes before then.
Please make the Cyrillic for TextDraw, russian community will kiss your hands

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyB
Посмотреть сообщение
Actually, I'm afraid to inform everyone that you're being lied to. The next massive update for SA-MP will actually be a rehash of 0.3z as all 0.3.7 features were deemed unnecessary. Any further questions will be sent to the aforementioned dumpster fire.

Thanks for your time.

norm
Can you explain me which 0.3.7 features are unnecessary and what features you guys are going to bring from 0.3z (if this is what you mean).

I've been looking forward the community but i stuck to your point XD which make me curious on what do you mean by rehashing 0.3z (an old unused version) to 0.3.7 and in what circumstances you think that some features in 0.3.7 are unused / unnecessary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Magaсa
Посмотреть сообщение
Can you explain me which 0.3.7 features are unnecessary and what features you guys are going to bring from 0.3z (if this is what you mean).

I've been looking forward the community but i stuck to your point XD which make me curious on what do you mean by rehashing 0.3z (an old unused version) to 0.3.7 and in what circumstances you think that some features in 0.3.7 are unused / unnecessary.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

My post was a joke.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

After 8 hours of shit at work, thank you for making my day brighter =)). I really appreciate it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
After 8 hours of shit at work, thank you for making my day brighter =)). I really appreciate it!
Thank you for your love everym salute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyB
Посмотреть сообщение
My post was a joke.
You didnt mention it was a joke cause some people may take it serious (like me) nvm!
Thank you for clarifying it ^^

new samp will not be.Oh no

Quote:
Originally Posted by MishaSAMP
Посмотреть сообщение
new samp will not be.Oh no
Будет. С чего ты так решил?
Will. What makes you think that?

Im glad the Internet list is finally working. Maybe i continue on my projects

sound bug 19800, not stop

when the next version will come out ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luigi80
Посмотреть сообщение
when the next version will come out ?
You have to be patient bro, we all waiting for the next-version patiently just like SA-MP 0.3.7 R2 showed up. ^^

#samp _is_alive

0.3.8! Please...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coraxx
Посмотреть сообщение
0.3.8! Please...
We are all waiting for this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coraxx
Посмотреть сообщение
0.3.8! Please...
Maybe this will help:

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение