SA-MP 0.3.7 R2 client update (optional)

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxisaibot
Посмотреть сообщение
Kalcor please change " GetPlayerVersion " information to 0.3.7-R2 . They all return 0.3.7.
Client R2 work properly. You must change length of string to 8

Thank You!!!Love this Update

The tab internet is commerce or free?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddy
Посмотреть сообщение
The tab internet is commerce or free?
Tt's free. You only need to pay if you want a spot on the hosted tab.

Nice job Kalcor.

Interesting. Are the changes in the query protocol documented somewhere?

Use ida and they will be :d

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprtik
Посмотреть сообщение
Only change I can see is a query flood check added onto the 'p' query handling.

Well done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprtik
Посмотреть сообщение
Based on
Quote:

Notes for server owners:

The SA-MP query protocol is changed. If you are filtering the 'Port' section of the query packet with a firewall, you should remove this filter.

I guess the client send random two bytes instead of the server port. So, when the server answers the client can know if the packet is coming from the real server, and not spoofed. Spoofed packets can't know what the random port is, since it should be different for each server (I didn't tested it, not sure)

I like the sound changes

Thanks for the update

Nice Job, Kalcor

SAMP is Alive. Thanks for updates.

Great update, thanks.

Awesome, thanks!

new version of the internet / hosted tab are free?

Finally. Thank you for the update.

Please see this bugreport with PlayerPlaySound.

Great update, I usually don't post on these type of threads but I'm glad to see SA-MP still consistent and awake.

But I want to remain consistent on the ordeal of an adaption being ported to a previous made total conversion; GTA United 1.2.

I've been patient as to get an answer, I've emailed the SA-MP team quite a few times, I've tried contacting SA-MP beta testers in hopes to get a response(and I did get one, declaring I'd get an answer shortly)but alas, I have yet to get one.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=559642

It's been almost more than 2 years, and I've even made a thread about the whole ordeal. To get any attention from anyone working with the SA-MP team. I don't want to come off as not being humble of this client. I love it, and I've spent a big chunk of my life with it. It's a part of me. It wouldn't change the fact on how I see SA-MP. But again, it would be nice to see another version of the adaption done.

It's not as active because it's going unnoticed, not too many people know about it. And the biggest fuss of it was the lack support of mods, general mods. Again, I apologize for my plea on this adaption but all I ask at this point is a word, anything. I didn't wanna bump an old thread nor start a new one. It would've been a bit pointless, in my opinion.

Nice!
When Server Update?