[HELP] Money limit

Hello good evening, days, depending on your time zone, I wanted to comment that you had a small problem with the default money of SA-MP some users when completing the limit of money jumps the red and with the sign "-" example "-1000000000 "Money, I wanted to know if there is a way that this does not happen? beforehand greetings and good night from me.

Make your own textdraw of money bar over the default one and do whatever you want to do with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zedder
View Post
Make your own textdraw of money bar over the default one and do whatever you want to do with that.
Even if he does, he can't has more than 2147483647 or less than –2147483648. (INT32 Pawn Limit) So I would answer: NO.
Why you ever need that much money? Are you simulating Bill Gates on your server or something?

You can limit the money a player can have and prevent it from overflowing.
Or add bank accounts which enables your players to put aside money and have more in total.

The most simple approach would be lowering all prices and rewards, and do the same for every player's money (eg. cut everything in half).
That will keep their spending power while allowing them to have more money worth after all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zedder
View Post
try it but nothing so it's illogical e.e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliassassin123456
View Post
Even if he does, he can't has more than 2147483647 or less than –2147483648. (INT32 Pawn Limit) So I would answer: NO.
Why you ever need that much money? Are you simulating Bill Gates on your server or something?
not really not, even so some things of my server will have to lower the price xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaS
View Post
You can limit the money a player can have and prevent it from overflowing.
Or add bank accounts which enables your players to put aside money and have more in total.

The most simple approach would be lowering all prices and rewards, and do the same for every player's money (eg. cut everything in half).
That will keep their spending power while allowing them to have more money worth after all.
if a good idea, create a bank system thank you very much, although I had been told before but first I wanted to know another method to solve this.