Fellow SA-MP Players

Hello there!

The time has come for me to say good bye to SA-MP. I would lie if I said that it has absolutely nothing to do due to recent changes, but I would also lie if I said it is solely because of them. Note that this thread is not me flaming recent events that has occurred in SA-MP but merely to let the people who know me know that I am quitting, as there are some people that know me from this forum than just on my server's (OC-RP) forum. A slight disclaimer, I know that I am not some bigshot around here, although I never claimed to be one either; I know how these forums work.

I no longer see any happiness, for myself, to play SA-MP. Back in 2009 when I was first introduced it, I fell in love with the idea of roleplaying "20 years old", back then I was only 14 years old. As time passed by, that roleplay "age" has only increased up to 35-40 but I suppose it's only natural to be wanting to roleplay a higher age or another era of your life. My most memorable moments were created on True Roleplay. Everything about that server was, in my opinion, good although I was probably too much of a beginner to see other aspects of the community.

My biggest disappointment, I think, was that I came back to SA-MP trying to recreate good memories only to realize the obvious, that you can't. I stopped playing SA-MP somewhere in 2013 or 2014 and started again in 2016. I don't believe that quitting has much to do with the SA-MP community itself (as if the atmosphere here is perfect) but just me getting older and older, and having different expectations of certain things. I wouldn't make this thread if I thought I'd come back again, but it's not like that's impossible, just look at others who came back recently.

Last but not least, if I was very vague in this post, then it's intentional as I don't want to create any bad statements toward people but needless to say, what was once cannot be resurrected. So with that being said, I have made my peace with most people on SA-MP that I had a "problem" with and I wish you all well. Last word of advice to anyone who actually cares, it's not too late to open your eyes.

Thank you everyone who contributed to good memories, I hope I gave a few chuckles to others on these forums, other than that I was mostly just trolling people lol.

Peace!

so long to read, sorry

so long to read, sorry

Another drama thread??

Good bye.

Goodbye, see you next week!

Could of left some contact info.

Bye Hansie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaperstone
Посмотреть сообщение
Could of left some contact info.
Right forgot! Discord: Hansrutger#5460 Would have given my Skype but I figured I'll replace Discord with it.

Also for Dignity, I couldn't respond back to that vistor message but I think my name was "Antonio_Lombardi" there as well, most of the servers I've been on had that. But honestly back at True Roleplay I was such a noob (and young) I couldn't even remember any details if I wanted to. Just remember that I used my mom's phone to buy in-game stuff, Ash must have been happy. xD Wrote more about it in here some time ago: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...99#post3848899

What will you do now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hansrutger
Посмотреть сообщение
Right forgot! Discord: Hansrutger#5460 Would have given my Skype but I figured I'll replace Discord with it.

Also for Dignity, I couldn't respond back to that vistor message but I think my name was "Antonio_Lombardi" there as well, most of the servers I've been on had that. But honestly back at True Roleplay I was such a noob (and young) I couldn't even remember any details if I wanted to. Just remember that I used my mom's phone to buy in-game stuff, Ash must have been happy. xD Wrote more about it in here some time ago: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...99#post3848899
There's still other's from True Roleplay lurking these forums?

You're involved in GT-MP since ages ago, my dog.

Farewell mate, nice knowing you.

Peace.

It hurts to see people -And professional developers\scripters- like you leaving SA-MP....

It would only make it harder for us to learn scripting, As there will be no one to help us.

We love you, And we will miss you !

Check the forums whenever you're free.

Cya

See ya dude, Was nice having you here.

Good luck with your life, take care and Peace out...

Good bye my dear friend

Still need that GTA SA download link? :P

Good fella. I used to play TRP too, very memorable moments. Good luck in life.

Another legend left.

Good bye!