is internet tab ...?

is the internet tab back ? and is it free and i could put my server there without putting it in the hosted tab first ?

Yeah its back, thanks to Kalcor. You just need to change announce to 1 in server.cfg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zedder
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah its back, thanks to Kalcor. You just need to change announce to 1 in server.cfg
what about query and landmode ? i have announce 1 but it's not in the internet list

lanmode*
enable both, and ofc you'll have to wait in internet tab since there are "hundreds" of servers with
Код:
announce 1

You need the latest client update which is the pre-release in general to be able to see the internet tab.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehasher
Посмотреть сообщение
You need the latest client update which is the pre-release in general to be able to see the internet tab.
i have the latest one and i had enabled announceand wlan mod and query for 2 months but nothing

The latest update came a few days ago. You have to update your server in order to make it show in the internet tab.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouHack
Посмотреть сообщение
lanmode*
enable both, and ofc you'll have to wait in internet tab since there are "hundreds" of servers with
Код:
announce 1
Don't suggest to enable lanmode... That's for internal networks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
Don't suggest to enable lanmode... That's for internal networks.
i already enabled wlan mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadJih
Посмотреть сообщение
i already enabled wlan mod
Don't... It's not for ANYTHING but LOCAL networks.

Does internet tab just down from time to time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotzank
Посмотреть сообщение
Does internet tab just down from time to time?
Check your antivirus isn't blocking it, and don't spam refresh on it, it'll update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
Check your antivirus isn't blocking it, and don't spam refresh on it, it'll update.
I'm just using Microsoft Security, thx u (y)