[GameMode] San Andreas - Battlegrounds

amazing script.

half of the given includes are not working very well, could you please fix em?

Someone can help me? The server crashs when i type /newitem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gammix
Посмотреть сообщение
The reason i removed a few of my previous includes like lagcomp and fixes is because they were out dated and i don't have time to maintain them.
You should do like Pottus did, gave his amazing creation to another amazing developer, Crayder. You could ask me or some one else to maintain and fix issues with your releases. I'm not enforcing you to choose me or something, it's something that I think should be done and no releases should be removed, unless necessary!

I hope something more comes of this.

My semester just ended, its a fucking relief! I'll start working on this project and I'll host this gamemode as well for testing and for later too. This might take some time but expect the update/rework soon at end of Jan or early Feb.

Pretty neat to be honest.

Bom trabalho Represento!

I canceled the update, i have bigger project to work on, not SAMP.
This gamemode is open source, feel free to modify it according to your needs.

Thanks

Lo voy a traducir para que sea el primero een espanol

Gj

No screens?

Please send me all server files(inc's, plugins...) on private message. Thx for all.

Please Help!
forcefield.pwn(197) : error 017: undefined symbol "TextDrawStopBoxFadeForPlayer"
forcefield.pwn(377) : error 017: undefined symbol "TextDrawStopBoxFadeForPlayer"
forcefield.pwn(407) : error 017: undefined symbol "TextDrawFadeBoxForPlayer"
forcefield.pwn(430) : error 017: undefined symbol "TextDrawStopBoxFadeForPlayer"
forcefield.pwn(44 : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnTextDrawFade")
forcefield.pwn(459) : error 017: undefined symbol "TextDrawFadeBoxForPlayer"
forcefield.pwn(46 : error 017: undefined symbol "TextDrawFadeBoxForPlayer"
forcefield.pwn(492) : error 017: undefined symbol "TextDrawStopBoxFadeForPlayer"

Don't compile the included files. All you need to complete is the main script.

fader.inc: download ?

For those who need the deleted fader.inc

https://github.com/Agneese-Saini/SA-...77d1bb416bea6a

someone can send the all files pls ?

I know the reason why this thread/gamemode received 2 stars! This gamemode was launched unfinished initially and i promised development but i no longer have interest in it. The reason only i kept this thread is it might help some people get a head start for a PUBG type gamemode.

Also i was contacted by someone who is making a new version of PUBG.

Complete Gamemode (All Files)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/96bp3i...tlegrounds.rar