What's happenning with the spanish section?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaperstone
Посмотреть сообщение
We didn't agree on you ddosing us
Although I mostly agree, that's a rude way to put it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
It's not like it's the end of the world.
The germans created their own separate forum for sa-mp. Romania has one as well.
Nothing is stopping Spain from doing the same. All they need is responsible people.
They had from the beginning and it will be hard to gather them together into a single forum.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Although I mostly agree, that's a rude way to put it...
Actually, it isn't.

My server was a victim and many others were victims of Spanish DDoS (including SA:MP services)

Not to mention that they're still a target for them, just so English people will join a Spanish server (gg logic)

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
They had from the beginning and it will be hard to gather them together into a single forum.
It should be easier now, because those who don't speak english don't really have anywhere else to go. Still, things don't just happen over night.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Actually, it isn't.
My server was a victim and many others were victims of Spanish DDoS (including SA:MP services)
Not to mention that they're still a target for them, just so English people will join a Spanish server (gg logic)
I know. I don't know where the decision actually came from, so I can't just pick a side.
One one hand, you can send a warning first, attempt some sort of communication before you burn the entire forest.
On the other hand, you shouldn't have to ask people to stop hurting you. If it was for one day, fine, you could say that people got the message.
But when this shit goes on and on for days, you realize that their sole purpose is to inflict damage and pain, and they don't care about collateral.
I've had to deal with this kind of people in my days, so trust me when I say I totally get how you feel.

Still.... Revelation appears to be one of the people caught in the crossfire here.
You're addressing him like you're holding him responsible and it's not right, unless you have evidence.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
We didn't agree on you ddosing us

Nostros no de aguerdo ddos nos
I reiterate, we are not guilty for what some assholes did in the forum.

Some of the people who have servers in Spanish do not mean that we are all "Spanish" (if you mean that the attacks were from people in Spain) Most of us who used that part of the forum are Latin Americans. (Central America and South America) ... There are people like Mexicans, Chileans, Argentines, Venezuelans, Uruguayans, etc ... that we also come to learn this community ... so I reiterate that it is not our responsibility that all this passed by attacks of other people ...

Anyway, I very much doubt that even Kalcor himself understands that.

The problem is not so much to create another community or another forum of scripting in Spanish to learn Pawn language, but here there was already a "stable" community although not the best in our section, but we still learned and helped each other people.

Anyway, nothing else matters.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
[..]
You're taking things too serious.

This is absurd, they should as well close the whole SA-MP forum when they notice english players are behind many attacks too.

smh

No entiendo ni pta medio el Ingles, asi que mejor me volvere hacker y tumbare servers de los gringos y rusos ajajaja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marricio
Посмотреть сообщение
This is absurd, they should as well close the whole SA-MP forum when they notice english players are behind many attacks too.

smh
Don't worry, I'm sure they'll be taking measures for them as well, if that happens again.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Don't worry, I'm sure they'll be taking measures for them as well, if that happens again.
Ah ok.
But are not they going to close the English section or give any attention?

Racism is the order of the day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp4rTaN
Посмотреть сообщение
Ah ok.
But are not they going to close the English section or give any attention?

Racism is the order of the day.
Your section wasn’t closed for attacks though. And I don’t know if you realised yet but the entire forum is English, how do you suppose the “English section” gets closed?

Why do you talk so much?

There are several well respected Spanish users here, with better contributions than you and me and many others. Even, there are Spaniards who speak Spanish-English perfectly, also adding other languages...

So do not come here to talk about standards when there are Spaniards that meets any average "standard", that response corresponds to dugi, not a "simple mortal".

Already the first nonsense you have said, do not compare because you lose simply in quantity of people in the servers, in activity, the Spanish section had an average of 10 posts per day, currently neither general competed with the Spanish section you can go check right now.

Secondly, you yourself have said, they are judging the entire Hispanic community by the acts of a few, it is that simple, there is no more discussion because even you yourself said it. If some subjects have done some actions that fill the gout acts against these people, not against a whole community, because you are assuming that all Hispanics commit such infractions, it is called classism, and by eliminating the section so that we can not have our own forum happens to be racism, you can be very good at scripting but you lack philosophy classes.

Finally, in response to Unrea1, I do not care if people with dozens of contributions, thousands of comments and reputation had moderation of the section. And this if I do not judge, is something important and can not be given to everyone. But the Hispanic forum has survived for many years without any moderator.

Like it or not, we have classified all Hispanics as offenders that is not the racist act, the racist act is to eliminate the support of an OFFICIAL platform and assume that all Hispanics have a high level of English.

The Hispanic section has been the one that has suffered the most attacks from Hispanics themselves and like it or not, if we are the ones who have suffered the most, the most money we have lost talking about amounts of thousands of dollars for the acts of a few and instead of giving them help you cut your neck.

I do not know what you expect, but all this has a limit, you have done what a few wanted to be fucking all, congratulations have been manipulated as they wanted, an applause. A few Hispanics have managed to handle the SAMP Staff to fuck all Hispanics. And some on top as silly complaining because we are reporting this situation to the Staff.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
[...]
You either refuse to accept my point, or you're simply not physically capable.
Either way, after this last post I'm done arguing.

It's this simple. If they would've closed the Romanian section along with the Spanish section the average Romanian would be as affected as the average Hispanic.
If they don't speak English, the consequences are the fucking same for both of them, whether you like it or not.
I don't think you should be more important than us, just because you have a head count. Maybe Kalcor's right. We should focus more on quality rather than quantity.

And I still stand by my words that it's not racism.
It's a war between the people in charge of the mod and the idiots who do stupid shit for their own gain.
War is never fair, because there's always collateral damage. Yet if you take a bullet, it doesn't mean that you were the main target from the beginning.
To make an analogy, I'd bring the nuclear attacks on Japan. The US didn't do it because they had a problem with innocent Japanese people living their own lives.
Want more? Here's the definition of racism: prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.
As stated before, they didn't shut you down to insult you. They shut you down to tell some of you that enough is enough.

The best solution isn't always fair to everyone, but it may show good results in the long term.
So stop complaining and make most of what you still have!

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You either refuse to accept my point, or you're simply not physically capable.
Either way, after this last post I'm done arguing.

It's this simple. If they would've closed the Romanian section along with the Spanish section the average Romanian would be as affected as the average Hispanic.
If they don't speak English, the consequences are the fucking same for both of them, whether you like it or not.
I don't think you should be more important than us, just because you have a head count. Maybe Kalcor's right. We should focus more on quality rather than quantity.

And I still stand by my words that it's not racism.
It's a war between the people in charge of the mod and the idiots who do stupid shit for their own gain.
War is never fair, because there's always collateral damage. Yet if you take a bullet, it doesn't mean that you were the main target from the beginning.
To make an analogy, I'd bring the nuclear attacks on Japan. The US didn't do it because they had a problem with innocent Japanese people living their own lives.
Want more? Here's the definition of racism: prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.
As stated before, they didn't shut you down to insult you. They shut you down to tell some of you that enough is enough.

The best solution isn't always fair to everyone, but it may show good results in the long term.
So stop complaining and make most of what you still have!
There I give you all reason quality before quantity. Check the first post and you will see that the Spanish along with the portugeses are probably the two sections with more quality and with much difference from the rest. You talk about consequences well, it is very easy to talk about consequences when you have not suffered the acts, right ?.

Reviewing your anology with the Americans and Japanese, for you are quite right, except for small differences that the whole country was at war, and that I have seen so far in the Spanish section, there was no talk of conquering Kalcor's house, nor do we have leaders that have declared no war and yet we continue to pay.

If you consider this a war, then very well for you, if in your country is in that situation and you understand that in all conflicts there are victims I am sorry for what happened in your country, but in the countries of the first world things can be repaired in other ways.

I give you the second definition of racism, which has fallen to you.

"1.1 The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or specific qualities to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.
'Theories of racism' "
https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/racism

In this case perfectly can be extrapolated as you have seen in other post that our ability is to perform attacks as you could see in the other post and in this one. And obviously as I said before classism is present before racism which is to say that all Hispanics make attacks.

Finally, since you speak half, I finish the sentence: "The best solution is not the right one for everyone, but it is not the least unfair" that you have fallen.

I would also ask you not to insult by saying that we are not physically capable, especially since most of your country has emigrated to ours. For something it will be, perhaps the one who is not able to understand it is you.

If you are not able to understand it gives me quite the same, I will not waste time on someone who does not want to understand it, because you have been able to see that 3/4 parts in this thread coincide with the same ideology being from different countries and language.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
[...]
Since you do understand where my point comes from, let's concentrate on the racism part.
Please note that I can't fully understand what you're trying to say, because although you're good with your grammar, you have a weird way with your expressions and punctuation.
Anyway, as for the second deffinition:
Quote:

The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or specific qualities to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

On what foundation did you conclude that the staff assumed you all are capable of attacking? That's what you're trying to say, right?
You believe that the staff deemed hispanics a danger to the entire community. What led you to believe that, besides your section being closed?
Quote:

I would also ask you not to insult by saying that we are not physically capable, especially since most of your country has emigrated to ours. For something it will be, perhaps the one who is not able to understand it is you.

I never tried to say that. I'm not here to insult, and I don't want this discussion to take that direction.

The entire Hispanic section, all the Hispanics in the world and all people with Hispanic IP have been denied access to the forum, wiki, portal. Without saying anything, silently so that most will not know this shameful performance.

It only remains to start banning Hispanics and may name sa-mp as a fourth reich. What about this HeLiOn_PrImE? Now have banned all Hispanics from the forum for not having a moderator?

You are picking up the frying pan for the wrong handle, instead of going to fuck the Hispanics you should talk to them to find the solution and remove the cancer that we have many have valuable information about those subjects. But you would rather keep paying justor for sinners.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
[...]
At the time I posted my comment, this hadn't happened yet. And I already agreed that it is not fair for you guys.
I was just asking you what exactly made you think that these decisions (as bad as they are) are related to race.
I'm just saying that they are related to some punks who like to do harm. They are not related to your race.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Now have banned all Hispanics from the forum for not having a moderator?
No lmao. Why would you even say that? You really know the actions that lead you to a forum ban.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
all the Hispanics in the world and all people with Hispanic IP have been denied access to the forum, wiki, portal.
Obviously not true, since you're still around.
Certain IP ranges might have been blocked due to the attacks, but what other countermeasures do you propose when multiple IPs from the same range are attacking?