What's happenning with the spanish section?

What happened with the Spanish section, other subforums and the subforum "Lanzamientos / Releases" of the SA-MP Forums?

It does not appear in the forum section 'Languages' and the only way to access these is through the url links:
Spanish section
Lanzamientos/Releases

However, you can't create or comment threads, you can't display the topics created or comments in posts.

You should give us an explanation about it, what do you think?

SA-MP is also played in countries of Latin America, there are also great servers with gamemodes like 'FreeRoam' as 'Roleplay' in Spanish. There are also scripters. The americans and the Russians are not the only "exclusive players" ... is this discrimination?

OMG NO!!11!1!1!!!1! SPUNISH SECTOR REMOVED OMG!!!!

Read the other thread/ it was removed.

Kalcor: "many attacks from these area"
dugi: "wild section because no moderator"

Spanish section: We aren't the attackers (anyone can attack) and we have requested a moderator many times (we got ignored).

This topic will be deleted...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallize
Посмотреть сообщение
OMG NO!!11!1!1!!!1! SPUNISH SECTOR REMOVED OMG!!!!
that section formed a lot of programmers and has a good story behind
or ask for n3ptuno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotzank
Посмотреть сообщение
that section formed a lot of programmers and has a good story behind
In the end, it doesn't even matter...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
What a free afirmation fallacy

There are good stories everywhere dude. They won't turn over decisions around here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revelation
Посмотреть сообщение
What happened with the Spanish section, other subforums and the subforum "Lanzamientos / Releases" of the SA-MP Forums?

It does not appear in the forum section 'Languages' and the only way to access these is through the url links:
Spanish section
Lanzamientos/Releases

However, you can't create or comment threads, you can't display the topics created or comments in posts.

You should give us an explanation about it, what do you think?

SA-MP is also played in countries of Latin America, there are also great servers with gamemodes like 'FreeRoam' as 'Roleplay' in Spanish. There are also scripters. The americans and the Russians are not the only "exclusive players" ... is this discrimination?
You just discriminated people who are apart of the English community and are not Americans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshncool
Посмотреть сообщение
You just discriminated people who are apart of the English community and are not Americans.
Ohhhh. does that seem discriminatory? to the section in Spanish never gave enough importance to him to find a moderator who would take care of this section. They never gave importance to the servers in Spanish when they were attacked in the tab hosted causing that the servers could not be shown, thing that until now, Kalcor, "could solve".

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
It's sad, and disappointing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adri1
Посмотреть сообщение
Kalcor: "many attacks from these area"
dugi: "wild section because no moderator"

Spanish section: We aren't the attackers (anyone can attack) and we have requested a moderator many times (we got ignored).

This topic will be deleted...
In the end this will be so, if they did not give us importance before, I don't think they never do. This is nothing more than "conspiracy", "discrimination" and "racism". I don't want to see it that way, but every time it goes from bad to worse. They do not give us support, they give preference to the gringos.

A long time ago we requests for a moderator and they did not place it. It seems to me that they simply lost interest in the Spanish-speaking community and decided to let it die little by little.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aoEXE
Посмотреть сообщение
A long time ago we requests for a moderator and they did not place it. It seems to me that they simply lost interest in the Spanish-speaking community and decided to let it die little by little.
They stated clearly that they won't support people who are responsible for attacks.
The effort in maintaining it outweighed the rewards. So yes, they decided to let it go.
We do know that not all of you is responsible for this, but right now it doesn't matter.

It really does not matter to me if it is or not. I defend myself well with English and I don't need much help, I have my university teachers to give me a hand in my programming problems.. I'm indignant is because newcomers will have no idea where to start ... Sometimes it help when I saw a question from someone who I really noticed interest. What it would be well is that it returned the forum only in reading mode and that nothing can be modified to take advantage of all the material that is there in our language. Just that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aoEXE
Посмотреть сообщение
It really does not matter to me if it is or not. I defend myself well with English and I don't need much help, I have my university teachers to give me a hand in my programming problems.. I'm indignant is because newcomers will have no idea where to start ... Sometimes it help when I saw a question from someone who I really noticed interest. What it would be well is that it returned the forum only in reading mode and that nothing can be modified to take advantage of all the material that is there in our language. Just that.
If you haven't noticed already, actions/decisions here are usually always final. If you want a piece of advice, acknowledge that the section won't make a comeback so either make your own Spanish only forum or start posting in a thread only for ya'll in the Everything and Nothing section.

Bad idea ofc.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
They stated clearly that they won't support people who are responsible for attacks.
The effort in maintaining it outweighed the rewards. So yes, they decided to let it go.
We do know that not all of you is responsible for this, but right now it doesn't matter.
I don't know what happened to the "attacks", but it isn't our fault that there are people who did it and it is not fair that we should pay the good users who want to learn and help other users of the forum. In their forum they also went through the same problems with the trolls interner people, but you have the advantage that they have moderators in their section, instead, we never had that support or moderators that supported our section, because you made us one side, as if we were not "nothing" ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulice
Посмотреть сообщение
If you haven't noticed already, actions/decisions here are usually always final. If you want a piece of advice, acknowledge that the section won't make a comeback so either make your own Spanish only forum or start posting in a thread only for ya'll in the Everything and Nothing section.
It is a pity that this absurd decision has been taken without even claiming something or consulting us. They did not bother to tell us something or to have debated it, they preferred to make decisions on their own and fuck us. Ok, I see .. this is how things work in the main section of SA-MP Forums. They make decisions because yes and we fuck each other. Great!

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
What the fuck are you saying?
Your logic: Ohhhh, some spanish stupid person attacke. All spanish people are attackers, remove spanish section, they are stupid!

I am more affected than you for the attacks, I had to close 3 spanish servers with +100 players because Kalcor didn't make a fix. He did a fix (3 years later) when some english server get affected.
Paying game-mp listing for nothing, for dissappear on hosted tab.

Me and others have reported this attacks a lot of times here again and again (we got ignored as usual), I got even banned (for spam??)

Last attacks came from some stupid Russian person, that is a reason for delete Russian section on forums?
According to Kalcor's logic it is, but Russian section is still here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adri1
Посмотреть сообщение
What the fuck are you saying?
Your logic: Ohhhh, some spanish stupid person attacke. All spanish people are attackers, remove spanish section, they are stupid!

I am more affected than you for the attacks, I had to close 3 spanish servers with +100 players because Kalcor didn't make a fix. He did a fix (3 years later) when some english server get affected.
Paying game-mp listing for nothing, for dissappear on hosted tab.

Me and others have reported this attacks a lot of times here again and again (we got ignored as usual), I got even banned (for spam??)

Last attacks came from some stupid Russian person, that is a reason for delete Russian section on forums?
According to Kalcor's logic it is, but Russian section is still here.
I already said I'm aware that you're not responsible for the actions of a bunch of immature people.
I said that it doesn't matter for Kalcor and the staff, not me. If it were up to me, I'd keep all the sections.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulice
Посмотреть сообщение
As I said, really I does not matter to me because I wasn't affected for that. Just I said by those people Spanish-speaking that still struggling to learn or just beginning.

It's not like it's the end of the world.
The germans created their own separate forum for sa-mp. Romania has one as well.
Nothing is stopping Spain from doing the same. All they need is responsible people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revelation
Посмотреть сообщение
It is a pity that this absurd decision has been taken without even claiming something or consulting us. They did not bother to tell us something or to have debated it, they preferred to make decisions on their own and fuck us. Ok, I see .. this is how things work in the main section of SA-MP Forums. They make decisions because yes and we fuck each other. Great!
We didn't agree on you ddosing us

Nostros no de aguerdo ddos nos