how to improve the playerbase

u got a nice roleplay server good roleplayers (7-15) how the fuck to get more active players

bad english, sorry!

You cant, give up

Ha Ha Ha

You have Pablo Escobar on your server, maybe people are just afraid of him?

I was on your server and there was nothing to do*. I saw 2 other players and they were probably as bored as I was driving around on their bikes and cars. Either I joined when stuff doesn't happen or I don't know.

* There's probably a lot of stuff to do but nothing that was fun for me.

Because your server is boring and just a copy cat of every script released and you run a server while you can't speak proper English.

Maybe that's why your server isn't successful and never will be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meller
Посмотреть сообщение
Because your server is boring and just a copy cat of every script released and you run a server while you can't speak proper English.

Lol 50% of the successful servers are just that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulice
Посмотреть сообщение
Lol 50% of the successful servers are just that.
Successful servers are such as LSRP, NGG, HZRP and so on. Those servers you claim to be successful, is not.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Successful servers are such as LSRP, NGG, HZRP and so on. Those servers you claim to be successful, is not.
Just take a look at Lawless, it is a edit of Horizon and there are many other servers which have a look a like script but still they are successful.

It dosent really matter whether you are using a released script or own, it must be edited with up to date plugins and includes and add some more features that would attract players to stay in your server and explore the unique stuffs.
Another thing, Admin team is also the reason for low playerbase, you gotta choose the mature and Deserving Admins, do not ever make any friend of your a admin or someone who is a big player in another server. Hope it helped you.

well copying FS's is not fail, we're here to share and help people

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Because your server is boring and just a copy cat of every script released

While 50% of it is true, most servers become popular not just because of the script but as well how the community presents itself to players. The settings/lore and the community staff are just as important as a well-done and presented script.